Chapter 15

GANGSTA AND ME

         " You're the prowler,kiddy...first,Jaemin..now,her sister,Hanna..you just played their feeling,right?~" Soohyun cynical smiled.Kevin was uncontrolled then he punched Soohyun at his face that made him fell down.Soohyun wiped his blood at his lips and laughed." Hhaahhah!~ you're a hot-tempered guy,kiddy..the punched was really soft~" Soohyun quipped.Thats make Kevin more mad.He want to punched him again but being stopped by Eli." Enough,you're both..teachers and other student will saw it~" Eli tried to persuaded.Hanna just looked from far.She was still disorded.Soohyun got up and punched Kevin on his stomach.Kevin was in pain.He was becomes really mad then he attacked Soohyun.They're both fighting each other.Eli was confused.He tried to resolve it. ~Just stay with me forever...love you~ Hanna shed a tears.She supposed believed Kevin." Enough,oppa~" Hanna hugged Kevin from his back tightly.Kevin's face was injured and bleeding." Hanna,let me go! This brat have to die!" Kevin tried to release his body but Hanna hugged him tightly.Soohyun came to Kevin and want to kick him." Both of you!!!Enough!!!! " the teacher screamed at them. Both of them stopped fighting.Hanna release her hugged from Kevin." Kevin,Soohyun! You're both followed me!" the teacher pointed at them.Soohyun and Kevin followed the teacher." Oppa..i'm waiting at upstairs.." Kevin turns back looked at Hanna when she said that.Kevin continued his walking without any response.Hanna was upset and Eli was stared at her.

        " Your're both stay at my room until school had end.Understand?!" the teacher command them. " but,can i go out when rest time..." Kevin tried to excuse." I said no!" the teacher sit at his place and started reading.Kevin was feel resently and covered his face.Soohyun was sarcastic smiled.

     It was rest time.Hanna went to upstairs.She searching for Kevin everywhere but there was no Kevin.Hanna sighed.She will waited for Kevin. 30 minutes later, Kevin was not come yet.Hanna still waiting although rest time had end.Then the balcony's door open.Hanna got up." Kevin~" Hanna looked at the door and was guess who it is." Waiting for who,dumb~" it was Woori.She holds something at her back." Woori~what do you want?" Hanna was scared." Nothing...just want to get a revenge for you~" Woori came near to Hanna.Hanna walk backwards." Woori~why you do this....?" Hanna hum." You asked me why i'm doing this,Hanna~i don't know why Kevin oppa accept someone stupid like you! Why not me?! I had confessed to him for many times but what he said to me..Woori! You're such annoying!! Thats what he told me,you know that!!!!" Woori showed a hockey stick.Hanna was shocked." Woori,you don't have to do this! This all crazy! Please wake up!" Hanna was shocked with Woori's action." Yeahh..you're right,i'm crazy!" Woori hold her stick and started attacked Hanna.Hanna was protect herself from the stick and her hand had been beaten by the stick.Hanna was suffered in pain." Auww..thats hurt! i think this was really hurt!" Woori was psycho and uncontrolled.She swing her stick and knocked Hanna's head.Hanna's head was bleeding then she fall down.Her vision was black.

      " What you're doing?!!!!!!!!!!" Eli screamed. Woori was shocked when someone came and she don't know what to do." Hanna!! wake up!!!!" Eli tried to wake her up but there was no response from her." You're too much,psycho!!!!!" Eli slapped Woori strongly and make her fell down.

       Hanna was brought into the hospital.Woori had being caught by the police because of her crime tried to kill someone." Hanna~Hanna!" Eli was really worried.Her blood was not stopped." Please wait here,okay." The nurse told to Eli.Hanna was in the emergency room.Eli covered his face." Hanna! Hanna!" Eli got up when he saw Kevin running towards him." Eli ! Where is she?!" Kevin was really worried." Eli !! tell me!! is she really bad injured?!!" Kevin shake his shoulder.Eli just silence then he punched Kevin that make him fell down." Its all happened because of you!!!!" Eli was mad.Kevin got up and stared at Eli deeply." What i have done,huh!!?" Kevin pull his collar." You're stupid,senior!! Since Hanna was with you,her safety was in danger.You have many enemies,a psycho fan!! You know that!! Hanna was being beaten by your fan,Woori! Soohyun too~he always disturb Hanna with all his liars to break off your relationship! Why didn't you noticed that!!!?" Eli pushed Kevin to the wall." Whatever it is,from now on,i'll take care of her! I don't want her in trouble again when she with a gangster like you~Let her go.." Eli sit at a chair there.Kevin was looked down.His mind disorded.Then he shed a tears and got up." If i'm the one who cause her in trouble just like what you said...i'll let her go..",Kevin turns back and went out from the hospital.He walked slowly and he feel like he was lifeless.Kevin crying.He punched the wall strongly then continued his walking..... 

 
*
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_9wnFwQ0ro)  -this song was make my feeling really sad when i read it again with this song~ T^T