Chapter 8

GANGSTA AND ME

         " Students~we're arrived so make sure to take care yourself.if want to go somewhere,please inform me first,okay~" ~~~" Okay!! teachers!" all student were very happy and they were excited and cannot wait to play at Jeju island.After compile their things at the camp,they all were playing along the beach." Hanna~come play with me~" Eli hold Hanna's hand."Eli,you know what i'm afraid about,right~" Hanna smiled."Opss..sorry,i forgot that you afraid of water~~" Eli sighed." Not any water,just water that was deep like the beach~" Hanna pointed to the beach." Okay,okay,i'll go playing there with them..you just sit down and watch me play,okay? Poor baby~" Eli her head."Yahh~!" Hanna want to pinch Eli but he had run first.Hanna laughed. " So,she afraid of water,isn't it?" Woori was hear.
        
        While looking at her classmates,Hanna sing a song with a low voice.She was really shocked when somebody just appeared and sit besides her." Kevin oppa~what you doing here?~" Hanna was suprised that Kevin had come." What~? i can go wherever i want,you know~" Kevin looked at the blue sky.Hanna smiled and at the same time,she was feel very happy because Kevin was here."Woori~look there!" one of her member told her and pointed to Hanna and Kevin." Kevin oppa didn't go,right?Why he was here?" they talked to each other." Whatever it is,i got a great plan tonight..i'll make you regret,Hanna~" Woori cynical smiled.Eli came near to Hanna but he was shocked when saw Kevin beside her.~What this gangster doing here~?~  "Hye,senior Kevin.We thought that you don't come along~" Eli greet Kevin." i had told the teacher that i went here by my car." Kevin answered." Senior,wanna play volleyball along with us? Come, i challenge you~" Eli tap his shoulder.Kevin thinking something." So you challenge me~~okay!" Kevin got up and went to all Eli's member that were playing there.Hanna was smiled. ~He had change a little..hmm more friendly i thought~

     ~~At night~~
    All the student had ate for dinner and then they all gather in a circle.The campfire was in front of them.They all singing and storytelling each other."Hanna.can you come with me for a minute?" Woori tap Hanna's shoulder and asking." Where?" Hanna asking back." I want to talk to you something important~come~" Woori was pretended like a kind girl and Hanna just nod." Kevin,i'll go along the beach for a while~" Kevin just nod because he was focus listening to one of their classmates storytelling.Along the beach,they were walking." Hanna,the important things that i want to tell tou you is..i want to ask a forgiveness from you..i know i had made many wrong and problems to you..you know we're a diehard fan to Kevin oppa,right." Woori was pretended.Hanna just nod," i already had forgive you for a long time~" Hanna smiled. ~~ You too naive,Hanna..and fools!!! ahahah~!!~~ Woori laughed." Why you laughing?" Hanna asked." Nothing..just my heart was calm and happy that you already forgive me~" Woori smiled and at the same time,she looked at Hanna's necklace." Wow,your necklace so beautiful! Can i see it?"~~ " My necklace?~ hmm..okay but just for a while,okay?~" Hanna take off her necklace and give it to Woori." Its so beautiful~who gave this?" Woori looked at her necklace." My late sister..the necklace was very important to me~" Hanna explained. " Owhh...hmm,if this things missing,what you gonna do?~" Woori cynical smiled and throwed the necklace to the beach." Yahh! what are doing just now!!!?" Hanna was mad and without hesitation,she just go to the water and try to find it." Hanna,you're dead~" Woori pushed Hanna and she was fall down." Woori! help!" Woori just smiled and get away from the beach." Take that,you little brat~" Woori laughed.

       " And at the last..........there was no ghost actually,hahaha~!" all student feel resentful." Yahh!! you're brat!!" one of the student mad at him and then they all laughed." Yaishh~such a kiddy" Kevin felt regret that he was waste his time listening to the 'ghost liar story'~ Kevin was looking around finding for Hanna.~ Where was she going~?~owhh~to the beach~ Kevin got up and went to the beach. While searching,Kevin hear someting." Help~~" the voice has weakened and Kevin was searching for the voice.Kevin saw something already drowning." Hanna~" Kevin was sure that was Hanna and he running towards it. Kevin swimming and searching for Hanna then he saw her.Kevin put his hand at her waist and pull her out. " Hanna! Hanna! wake up! " Kevin pressing on her chest but there was no response from her. Kevin pressing his lips to Hanna and give some air.He keep doing that until the third time, waters come out from Hanna's mouth and she had wake up."Hanna!! thanks god,you're wake!" Kevin seem worried and hugged Hanna tightly." Kevin oppa,~thank you~" Hanna cried." Who did this?!" Kevin holds her face and looked deeply." i..i..just slipped. I want too find my necklace~" Hanna lying." Is your necklace more important than your life!? Come~" Kevin lift up Hanna and brought her to the camp.~~~~