Chapter 22

GANGSTA AND ME

       " Eli~ are you going to continue your study after this?", Hanna asked Eli. " Yup.. Columbia University.." Eli smiled at them both. " Wow! Great~After this we'll never meet again..." Hanna pout. " aiyy..just 2 years, even you have Senior Kevin here,right~?", Eli glanced at Kevin. They both stared at Eli evil. "Haha~ owh my parents waiting~ hope we can meet again,Hanna,Kevin", Eli tap Kevin's shoulder and whispered something. " Take care of her,Senior..i believe you~" Eli smiled so does Kevin. Eli waving at them. " What are your both discussed just now?", Hanna was curious. " Nothing~ Lets taking picture together~", Kevin smiled and put his hand at  her waist. They taking their picture together. "Oppa, my face ugly in this picture,delete it~"  Hanna took his handphone and tried to delete it. " Yahh~thats picture was cute,give it to me! " Kevin grab his phone from Hanna. " Oppa~!" Hanna pout. Kevin whiffed then he come closer to Hanna. Hanna was shocked," Oppa..what are you doing?~ errr..many people here.." Hanna hum. " Do i care.." Kevin lift up Hanna and brought her to his car.

       In the car,the situation was silence. Hanna was feel shy. " Hahaha~ are you blushing again?", Kevin smiled. "Ahh~nothing..just.." Hanna touched her face. Kevin whiffed again," hihi~ your cute,kiddy~". Kevin grab her hands and hold it tightly. " Hanna...lets marry.." Kevin confessed. Hanna was shocked then she laughed. " Why you laughing..i'm serious~" Kevin looked at her deeply. " Oppa..thats too fast...i want to continue my study..can you wait for me?"~~ Kevin just silence. " Oppa..are you mad? " ~~ " No~" Kevin answered one words. " Hmm.. prove at me that you're not mad ~" Hanna grinned. Kevin still silence. " Nevermind, if not i sing a song that you really like,hear it okay?~ " Hanna whiffed. " Honour,honest~ .." ~~ " Stop! " Kevin laughed. Hanna was smiled. " If you sing that song again, you'll get something from me~!", Kevin tried to hold his laugh. Hanna opened and start to singing again. " Yahh! " Kevin put his hand to Hanna's mouth. " You're really stubborn,kiddy~" Kevin come closer to Hanna and pressing his lip to her and kiss her. " Thats your punishment~" ~~ 

      5 years later......
     Kevin was lean his body at his car. Then he saw Hanna walking out from the university. " Yahh~you're late~" Kevin put his hand into the pocket. " Mianhae,oppa~ " Hanna put her hand around Kevin waist. " Oppa..oppa..oppa..mianhae! mianhae!",Hanna tried to persuade him. Kevin stared at Hanna and kissed her forehead. Hanna smiled," Where's the little Kevin?".~~ " He still sleep~" Kevin opened the car's door. " Kyung joon~ yaa..omma here.." Hanna took her baby out from the car and kissed him." Lets go home~" ..Hanna nod.

     " Oppa..Eli had engaged." Hanna told Kevin while her hair was drying by Kevin. " Owhh..thats great~" Kevin smiled. " Oppa..Eli had engaged.. " Hanna was grinned. " Why you repeat it? " Kevin pinched her cheek. "Auww~ thats hurt~" Hanna pout. Kevin put his hand around her neck and his head on her shoulder. "Hanna..thank you for all that you had done to me...i love you~" Kevin whispered at her ears. " Me too..." Hanna kissed his cheek. Kevin kissed her back at her cheek. Hanna whiffed. " Lets make another little Kevinnie...", Kevin hugged her tightly from back. Hanna was blushing," Yahh~ " Hanna knocked his head. "AUCHH~ am i doing wrong~?! " Kevin rub his head. Kevin got up and pull Hanna's hand up too. " Hanna..once again..i love you~" Kevin kissed Hanna at her lips. They both kissing passionately.......- THE END-


* thanks for the supporting...sorry if my story was not that good and intersting at all..T^T, sorry if my grammar and my english was broken~ T^T.... Thanks a lot! (^-^)