Chapter 21

GANGSTA AND ME

      " Why you bring her here?~",Soohyun asked Kevin when he saw him brought Hanna along to the upstairs. "Why? You said you want to tell something important~ i think it Hanna was including too ...." Kevin thought. Soohyun was a little shocked when Kevin said that. " That bunnie had told you,right?!", Soohyun looked at them. Kevin whiffed and nod. " Aishh! that brat bunnie~" Soohyun his head for many times and tried to leave but being stopped by Kevin. " Where did you want to go,Soohyun? Don't want to tell about that?" Kevin was cynical smiled while holding Soohyun's hand. " Not now~" Soohyun pushed Kevin aside. " Yahh!! Coward! " Kevin came near to Soohyun and punched him that made he fell down. Kevin got closer to Soohyun and pull his collar. " Hey coward~before you go.. ask a forgiveness to her now.." Kevin pointed at Hanna. Hanna was confused and she don't know anything between them both. Soohyun looking at Hanna. " i'm sorry..." Soohyun pushed Kevin aside and got up then he came closer to Hanna. " You know what,Hanna~ i'm the that made yor sister pregnant and dead..." Soohyun hold on his feeling. Hanna was shocked. " You..you evil!!" Hanna tap his chest strongly for many times." She's dead because of you!! Evil!!" Hanna was crying and really mad. Soohyun just silence.

      The wind blows slowly and the atmosphere was silence. " I love her~" Soohyun tried to convince. " Don't told me that you love her,evil. If you love her,you will not doing that to her!!" Hanna crying.Kevin go get Hanna and holds her shoulder. " Why you do this,Soohyun? " Kevin asked seriously. " I don't know,Kevin! First i thought i want to take the responsible about what i had done to Jaemin..but that day when Jaemin at hospital because she fainted, i went there,i want to talk to her everything..but after i heard that you confessed to her and want to take care her...my heart like being stabbed,Kevin! My mind was disorded that time..feel like dissapointed,upset, mad..and started that day i was really hate you,Kevin!!", Soohyun cannot hold his feeling then he shed a tears. Kevin looked at Soohyun," You're stupid,Soohyun. Such a fools!". Soohyun wipe his tears and take another breath deeply. " After the day that you had told me that Jaemin was really loves me..i don't know what to say that time..i was been plagued with guilty..i'm sorry,Hanna..so sorry~" Soohyun want to walk out from there.

       " Goodbye you both..after this we'll never meet...once again Hanna,Kevin..i'm sorry~" Soohyun leave them both." How can he just go like that?~" Hanna still crying. Kevin holds her shoulder and face to face with Hanna. " Hanna..i think your sister was in peace now...she want this thing being resolved well..your sister always said 'just forget the past'...we accept the fate and just started the new life,okay~" Kevin wipe Hanna's tears and hugged her tightly. Hanna looked at Kevin," where did he go actually?~". " He will go to overseas..maybe Australia.." Kevin thought.

       Many days had past....all students wear the formal school uniform~their feeling were excited,happy,nervous,scared also...they all will take their own certificate..
       
       " Oppa,don't nervous okay..just relax and chill~" Hanna smiled at Kevin. " I'm not nervous at all,kiddy." Kevin knocked her head. " Auww~" Hanna pout then she saw Kevin's hand was trembled. " Heyy..why your hand shaking ?" Hanna tease Kevin. " I'm not shaking....ahh,its already started!" Kevin tried to excuse.The principals was giving the speech. " And then..i was really proud about our school academic achievement this years..all student were passed all the subject with a flying colours!" everyone clapped their hands.

       Outside the hall,everyone cheer themself congratulating each other. " Senior..congrate for you achievement..you was good~" Eli tap Kevin's shoulder. " You too,smart~" Kevin smiled so does Hanna.~~