Chapter 20

GANGSTA AND ME

        3 weeks later..Kevin had back home from hospital. He sat at his bed and sighed," Home sweet home~" Kevin lie on the bed.Kevin was thinking something then he took his phone.

KEVIN : Hello..can i talk with Mrs.Woo?
HANNA : Haha~oppa..we're not marry yet~ 
KEVIN : One day..i'll marry you~
HANNA : ................
KEVIN : Why you silence? You want it too,right?~
HANNA : Oppa~why you call me?
KEVIN : (=_=) you're running from the topic that we discuss just now...
HANNA : hahahahha~ okay...why you call me?
KEVIN : As usual..i miss you..
HANNA : So..what you want me to do~? (grinned)
KEVIN : If i ask you to do it now..you'll promise you will do it?
HANNA : Hmmm..promise~
KEVIN : Sing a song to me~ ( whiffed) so i can sleep well~ 
HANNA : Okay..here the song..ehem ehem..
KEVIN :  (cannot wait)
HANNA : ~Honour,honest,humble~Thats what we want~ as a HIGH!! HIGH! HIGH ABOVE HIGH SCHOOL!!HIGH! Respect...
KEVIN : YAHH!! Thats school song!! 
HANNA : Sleep tight~

------TUT-------TUT-------TUT-----

      " Aishh! Tomorrow i'll revenge back~" Kevin put his phone aside.He laughed a lot when thinking the situation just now.As usual,Hanna went to the school.She walked with Eli. " Eli~ have you study all the subjects?" Hanna asked. " Study for what?~" Eli asked back. " Yah~don't you know that next week are our last year examination~" ~~" Ahh~ OMG!!!.....Of course i'm not forget it~i'm the smart student in the school~" Eli pinched Hanna's cheek.Hanna rub her cheek and stared at Eli. " Hahak! Sorry..lets go! Hurry~" Eli whiffed and pull Hanna's uniform coat. " Yahh!!" Hanna tap his shoulder for many times.

       " I hope you all can finished your homework tomorrow~ and don't forget to practise and always do revision..it will be the last year for your batch this year~so do the best to your important exam,okay!" the teacher tried to convince all students. " Oppa..have you study yet?" Hanna asked Kevin. Kevin's face was heading to the table. " Are you sleep?" Hanna tried to wake him up. Kevin got up his head and looked at Hanna. " I can't slept last night~",he rub his eyes. " Why?" Hanna asked. Kevin stared at Hanna with an evils eyes. " ~Honour,honest,humble....bla bla..~" Kevin imitated Hanna's voice. " Yahh~you want me to sing a song so i sang it to you~" Hanna whiffed. " You can sing another song,right? Aishh~ you make me laughed a lot yesterday,you know that?!" Kevin put his head back to the table. Hanna looked at Kevin," Yah~why your body trembled?~" ~~~ Kevin laughed again," Hahah~i cannot forget your singing~hahhaha!" Kevin tap the table. Hanna pout then she laughed too.

       " Kevin..i want meet you upstairs when rest time,there's something we need to discuss.." Soohyun told Kevin then he go back to his place. Kevin just looked at him so does Hanna then Kevin turns his head back. "Oppa..what he want?" Hanna asked. " Nothing..hmm..you follow me too,okay?" ~~~ Hanna just nod.