Chapter 16

GANGSTA AND ME

        Kevin waited in front of the hospital.He sat a hidden place besides a bush at the hospital.He have to meet Hanna.He was really want to know her condition and he admit it that he already miss her so much.Kevin shed a tears again.He felt really guilty and like a fools.Its was 12 midnight,Kevin still waiting.Then he saw Eli out from the hospital and take a taxi.Kevin tried to entered but the front door was closed." Damn it!~" Kevin punched the wall besides him.Kevin went to the emergency door. " Son,may i help you?" one of the workers asked Kevin." I want to meet somebody.."
WORKERS : patient or...
KEVIN : She's a new patient..
WORKERS : Sorry but...visitors only can meet patients before 12 midnight...but if you was the patient's                                  family,you can go to visits the patients...
KEVIN : Yes,please..i'm her brother..(serious face)
WORKERS : Oookayy...whats her name..( check computer)
KEVIN : Hanna..18 years old..
WORKERS : I see..she's a new patient here..her room was C120,at there..(pointed)
KEVIN : Thank you..( walk fast)

       " What happened to his face,he looked weak too,look like just had a fight,right?" the workers asked his friend. His friends just nod.

      Kevin opened the door.He saw Hanna lying down on the bed and she was sleep.Kevin came near slowly without unnoticed,his tears come out again then he wipe it.Kevin stared at her face.Hanna opened her eyes," Kevin oppa~" Hanna got up.Kevin just looked at Hanna deeply."Sorry...for all that i have done.." Kevin sighed."What are you saying? So..its true..." Hanna's tears was flow." You just thought me as my sister,Jaemin.You still love her and you don't love me at all.You're a liar,oppa~" Hanna crying.Kevin just looked at Hanna without saying anything." You made my sister dead! You her! She was pregnant your baby that time~!" Hanna tap Kevin's chest. Kevin was laughed a little." You laughed?!~" Hanna felt weird." Soohyun told you,right?" Kevin asked." And you just believe that brat from me!!?" Kevin was going mad. " Its all true?~" Hanna was upset." Yes!!! I her!! That babies in her belly was mine!! Satisfied!!!?" Kevin was resentful.Hanna was crying a lot and tap Kevin's chest for many times." You're evil!!" Hanna uncontrolled."Owhh~come on Hanna! You such a fool you know that! How can you believe what i just said~!" Kevin mad.Kevin was really angry and he went out from the room." Hanna, i never doing that things..Jaemin was my bestfriend,nothing at all~" Kevin took something from his pocket and it was a bracelet.He put it on the floor and shut the door.Kevin's mind was disorded.His heart was really hurt.

      He started his car and pressing the gear.Kevin drive too fast and was uncontrolled.His soul was gone.He don't mind what was going on and keep pressing the gear.~ Kevin..stopped~ That was Jaemin voice and once again,he saw Jaemin on the road.He stopped the car all of a sudden at the middle of the streets.He bowed his head to the steering and cry....Kevin take a breath..there no more tears,he feel empty.Kevin took his phone and called someone.Hanna was still crying.She took the bracelet and looked at it..I LOVE YOU.. Hanna shed a tears once again.~Hanna..you're fools!! Stupid Hanna!!~ Hanna blamed herself.Then her phone ringing.It was Kevin.Hanna press the 'answer' on the screen and she just silence. "Hanna...once again,i'm sorry..because of me,you was in dangered..Hanna..i just...i love you.... (Pin pin!!!!!!!)----Tut----Tut----Tut-----Hanna was shocked." What~? what happened just now..." Hanna was seized up.

        " Doctor! He had lost a lot of blood.His pressure was low! What we have to do now?!" The nurse tried to stopped the bleeding." Give him some shocked." The doctor tried for many times but still no response.

      Hanna went out from her room." Miss,where are you going? You supposed to sleep now~" the nurse asked Hanna." Emm..i want to go to the toilet." Hanna tried to excuse and the nurse just nod.Hanna want to get out from the hospital.She was desperated.She really want to meet Kevin." Sir,what about this uniform?" one of the workers was hold a blood school uniform.Hanna was saw that and she felt something wrong." Just throw it~" the doctor told him.The workers opened the bin and want to throw it." Wait!" Hanna stopped his action." Yes miss,can i help you?" ~~" Can..can i take a look on that uniform~?" Hanna hum.The workers just nod and give the school uniform to Hanna." Its was my school uniform cloth." Hanna check the uniform carefully.Hanna was shocked.She saw a nametag and it was Kevin uniform.Hanna seized up.She can't hold her tears anymore.~~~