Chapter 17

GANGSTA AND ME

      "Miss..please back to your room." the nurse instruct her when she saw Hanna crying alone.Hanna just nod weakly.~ its all my fault...you really stupid Hanna! He die because of you!~ Hanna blamed herself.She lie down on the bed.She was really tired and her body feel weak.She close her eyes tight and fall asleep......
     
  ~~The next day~~
      " Hanna,i bring a chicken soup for you.Your mom told me to bring it.She said she was busy this morning.She'll come this evening with me..~" Eli visited Hanna at the hospital." Eli..you don't go to school today?" Hanna asked." No." Eli smiled at Hanna while pour the soup to a bowl." Why? " Hanna asked again." I want to take care of you now,don't talk much..lets eat~" Eli take the spoon and sit on the bed." Let me feed you,okay~ open your mouth~ aaa~". Hanna stared at Eli," Yahh~i'm not kids." 


         "At last,you had finished it.Wow,you eat a lot~" Eli washed the bowl.Hanna just smiled." Eli...if you don't mind..about kevin.." Hanna hum.Eli stopped his hand from washing and he looked down." Why you still remembered the gangster~?" Eli mood had changed." Eli...he's not guilty.." Hanna looked down while hold the bracelet that Kevin had gave to her last night.Eli just continued his washed." Eli..he's dead last night,right?" Hanna shed a tears.Eli had finished his washed and came near to Hanna." Hanna..whatever it is,let just go through without him,can you~?" Eli holds her hands." Thats mean...he's dead?~" Hanna cried.Eli felt upset and guilty. " Eli~ i love him..so much~" Hanna cried a lot at his arms.Eli hugged her tightly. ~She really love Kevin..so does that gangster too...haishh..what can you do,Eli..Just let her go~  Eli was surrender with his feeling to Hanna." That gangster..he accident last night..he's coma right now~" Hanna was shocked." Co..coma~where is he now?~" Hanna asked.

        " Kevin,my son..don't leave your father alone,okay~?" Mr.David rub his son forehead. " Uncle David.." Hanna entered the room and Eli followed from back." Hanna,right?" Mr.David came near to Hanna and Eli. " We're met at Kevin house before,right?" Mr.David asked again.Hanna just nod and smiled.Hanna looked at Kevin on the bed.He was seriously injured.His life was depend to the machine." Hanna,i want to talk something with you,shall we~?" Mr.David asked.Hanna looked at Eli and he nod." I'll go now,this evening i'll come,bye Hanna." Eli tap her shoulder and went out from the room.

MR.DAVID : I heard that you're the victim to an attempted murder,are you okay now?
HANNA : i'm okay,thanks for your concerned.~ (smiled)
MR.DAVID : Good...
HANNA : Uncle..is your relationship with Kevin oppa was not...
MR.DAVID : You're right..our relationship was not really good since his mom dead when he was young..its all my fault~ i'm always busy with works,outstation everywhere until i don't have time to spend my time with my own son~ But after i met you with Kevin..he was changed..more happier on his face...i hope after this you can take care of him..can you?
HANNA : Where did you go after this~?
MR.DAVID : I'll go to solve something..about 2 weeks...take care of him,okay,Hanna? Uncle trusted you~


       ~ Jaemin..are you going to bring me with you~
       ~ Kevin...don't follow me..Hanna needs you~
        ~Hanna...i already let her go..~
       ~You are..but she's not let you go..she'll waiting for you..follow her,Kevin,wake up~

       He opened his eyes~Looking everywhere~...." Ha..Hanna.." Kevin voice was too weak.He saw Hanna sleep besides the bed holding his hands." Ha..Hanna.." Kevin tried to call her and holds her hands tightly.Hanna wake up and she was suprised." Oppa~you're wake~" Hanna was happy." I'll call the doctor,okay~" Hanna got up but Kevin hold her hand." Don't go anywhere..just stay with me.." Hanna looked at Kevin eyes.Its full of sadness and pain.Hanna sit back at the chair." How long i'm not wake?" Kevin asked." One weeks.." Hanna answered.The atmosphere was silence." Hanna...i love you~" Hanna still looked at Kevin when he said that." I know..i'm sorry,oppa.." Hanna shed a tears again." Its okay..we started it from the beggining,okay~?" Kevin smiled weakened.Hanna came near to Kevin and hugged him." Kiddy~" Kevin kiss her forehead.