Chapter 18

GANGSTA AND ME

        " Anyong~!" Hanna look in Kevin's room.Kevin looked at Hanna at the door.It almost 3 days since Kevin had wake up from coma and Hanna had out from the hospital yesterday." How are you today,oppa?" Hanna put the fruits that she brought to the table." i'm not well since yesterday.." Kevin said in a low voice." You not well? Have you eat the medicine already?~" Hanna seem worried.She sit on the bed and touched Kevin's forehead.Kevin looked at Hanna deeply and hugged her," i'm not well because i miss you a lot,kiddy." Kevin hugged Hanna tightly.Hanna was blushing and her hearts beat faster and faster." Yahh~you're blushing again~" Kevin pinched her cheeks." Auww..i'm not blushing,okay..i'm just.." Hanna rub her cheeks.Kevin whiffed," You always blushing when i do something to you,right?" Kevin tease Hanna." Of course not.." Hanna tried to excuse and want to get down from the bed." Yah~where you want to going,kiddy~" Kevin pull Hanna to the bed again and this time,they both fell down on the bed.Hanna was at the top of Kevin and their face was really closer.Once again,Hanna's heart beat fast again." You're blushing again,kiddy~" Kevin stared at Hanna and pressing his lips to Hanna and they both kissing each other.

        " That kiddy still alive,huh~" Soohyun cynical smiled." Yah,Soohyun..why you really hate that Kevin? What had he done to you~?" Hoon asked Soohyun." He once had made me entered the prison.." Soohyun played his phone." Wow..he deserved do that~",Hoon looked up the sky." What you just say,bunnie~?" Soohyun stared at Hoon." Yeahh,that kiddy deserved to do that to you..~" Hoon grinned." Yahh bunnie! Better you shut up now or else~" Soohyun showed his puncher." Whoaa,chill dude~i'm just joking.." Hoon up his both hands." Heyy look! Bunny~" Soohyun pointed at Hoon." Yahh!!" Hoon punched his shoulder.

      " Oppa,if i asked you something,please don't mad okay~?" ~~" What it is~?" Kevin looked at Hanna." Emm..its about your father,Mr.David~" Hanna stared at Kevin's face." Why you want to talk about my father now~? He even not visited me here~" Kevin expression had changed. Hanna sighed," He visited you,oppa..when you still coma~" Hanna tried to convince but there was no response from him.Kevin looked at the window and just silence." Oppa..i know that your father was not pay his attention to you since you were young..but he said that.." ~~" Hanna,please..you don't know what i feel~" Kevin stared at Hanna. " Oppa..let me finished it..until when you want your relationship with him like this if you still cannot forgive him.."~~" Enough,Hanna!" Kevin raised his voice to Hanna that made her shocked and shed a tears.She took her bag and went out from the room.Then she stopped," Oppa..don't let your ego controlled you..he still love you and as a father,he can't forgive himself if there something happen to his son.." Hanna leave the room. Kevin was felt resently and he throwed the pillow at the wall." Arghhh!!!" Kevin rub her face many times.

      Hanna walked home alone.She still thinking about the situation that just happened. ~i hope he can accept it..~ Hanna entered her house.She lie at the sofa and release her tired.Then her phone ringing..

HANNA : Hello..
MR.DAVID : Hanna,right? I'm Kevin's father..
HANNA : Owhh..Uncle David..
MR.DAVID : i got your phone number from your friend,Eli..sorry if i disturbing you..
HANNA : its okay..
MR.DAVID : So..how was he..is he okay now?
HANNA : He's okay..more better now~
MR.DAVID : Hmm..just tell him..i still love him..
HANNA : i will uncle..when you will back here? So you can meet him~
MR.DAVID : I don't know,Hanna..
HANNA: What is that mean ?
MR.DAVID : Ahh..nothing..maybe in 2 days more..ahh..someone calling,see you soon,Hanna~

----TUT----TUT---TUT-----

   " Thats weird..." Hanna put her phone on the table.

       " Hello..may i know who is this?" Mr.David asked but the caller just silence." Hello.."~~the caller still silence.Mr.David was walking along the street at night.He still wondered who calling him right now. " Mr.David..what are you doing right now..?" Mr.David was smile and he know that was Kevin." Ke..kevin..i'm okay,son~ Yahh..you call me Mr.David~?" He want to cry. ~Thank you,Hanna..~ He believe that Hanna had changed him and that girls can bring happiness to his son's life. " Yeahh whatever,....dad~" Kevin was hum and still nervous.Mr.David whiffed," hihi..Kevin...i'm sorry,okay..i'll promise after this,we spend time together..play games,soccer and........YAH!! What you all doing!!? ---Give you bags now!!!--- ( sound of shoot)-----TUT---TUT-----TUT---- Kevin was seized up." Yahh,Mr.David!...dad!"