Chapter 3

GANGSTA AND ME

        " Kevin,you're late again!~" Mr.David woo asked to his son.Kevin pretended not listening and wanted going upstairs."KEVIN WOO!!" Mr.David really mad.Kevin stopped and looked at his father." Since when you became like this,Kevin! Please respect me as your father!" Mr.David stared his son." 'Father'..hahha,since when you're my father~" Kevin cynical smiled."KEVIN!!! How dare you talk to me like this!" Mr.David cannot hang it.He was really mad of his son."Its enough,dad!!! Since i was kid until now,you never care about me at all!! I don't have a father like you~" Kevin going upstair.The atmosphere was silent..." Am i do a wrong thing,Sarah~? If you were here,this will not happened~" Mr.David covered his face.
         
  ~~~The next day..at school~~~
       "Yah~why you're late this time? I'm waiting here almost 1 days,you know?~ " Eli pout. Hanna laughed," yeahh you right~hahah..sorry,my legs was feel pain a little so i'm walked slowly." Hanna sit at her chair."What?! what happened to your legs? Are you fall down? Is there any broken?!", Eli seem worried." There's nothing,Eli.Just wound at my knee and a little swollen on my ankle~" Hanna smiled."When you fall down? If i accompanied you back home yesterday,this things will not happened to you~" Eli was upset."Yahh,Eli..i'm okay~Don't worry about me." Hanna pinched Eli's cheek.Hanna was feeling very lucky because he got a very close,concerned and good friends."Ehemm~" Hanna and Eli stopped chatting when someone taps Eli's shoulder."Ahh..senior Kevin.Sorry,i'm not noticed you were here.Hanna,i go now," Eli make a derp face while waving to Hanna that make her laughed.Kevin looked at Hanna with a weird face then Hanna stopped laughing."Whats so funny?", Kevin put his bag on the table and sat at his chair.Hanna felt nervous when Kevin sat besides her so she put on her earphones to clear the feeling.

        "So,how your knee?" Kevin asked Hanna while playing his phone.Hanna does not hear it." Yahh~i'm talking to you~" Kevin looked at Hanna." Aishhh,this girl~" Kevin pull Hanna's earphone.Hanna was shocked with Kevin action."Can i help you,oppa~Are talking to me?" Hanna asked like there's nothing happened.Kevin stared at Hanna with a cool face."Nothing..now i'm talking to my phone actually." Kevin make a sarcastic smile and continued playing his phone.They're both don't know that there was someone stared at them and it was Kim Woori,the 'KissCute Girls' leader."You're dead Hanna."~~

~~Rest time~~
    "Excuse me,Eli..i want to go to toilet for a while." Eli nod. At the toilet,Hanna washed her hand after use it."So,Hanna..did you forget what i've said to you~" Woori just appeared from the door with her group."What you want,Woori?~" Hanna seem afraid."Hhahah~ at last you are talking.I thought you were dumb~! I don't want talk much so just follow me outside to the old hall.Just make like nothing happened when you walk outside,understand?" Woori pull Hanna and followed by her group.Hanna was don't know what to do.She was really afraid."That weird girl~" Kevin thought when he saw Hanna was pull by Woori.~~At hall~~ " Hanna,i've said to you,right?! Don't ever over-chat with our Kevin.I saw Kevin was playing with you,pull your earphone and...ahh~whatever it does,i don't like! What have you do to our Kevin?!" Woori pushed Hanna to the wall strongly.Hanna was feel pain in her shoulder."Are you don't have mouth to talk,Hanna!!? Come on!" Woori kicked Hanna's leg.Hanna was feel a strong pain in her legs that make her fell down.Her legs was still not heal since yesterday." I..I.." Hanna started to cry." You're such a fool!" Woori was closed to punch Hanna but one of her member stopped it."Woori~thats enough.Its to much~!"~~" I don't care!"

     "Let her go~" Woori and her gang was shocked so does Hanna." Ke..Kevin oppa.." Woori hum.Kevin came near to them and lift up Hanna."You all really annoyed me~" Kevin just leaved them and brought Hanna."Woori~look what have you done!"her member was dissapointed."Whatever!!" Woori just walked leave her gang.