Chapter 5

GANGSTA AND ME

        2 years ago~~~
     " Oppa,stop it!~" Jaemin was afraid and felt annoyed with Soohyun behaviour. " Owhh~come on,Jaemin..i'm your boyfriend,right?~ Just..once..." Soohyun came neared to Jaemin.She tried to prevent it but she can't.~~~~~~~~~ " Thanks,jagiya~you're the best girlfriend ever~" Soohyun touched Jaemin's face softly. Soohyun leaved Jaemin alone.She was crying a lot and her mind was mess. Her pride had been stold and she don't know what to do.Jaemin run away and never stopped running with her tears.Then she bumped with someone." Are you blind!? " the guys mad at Jaemin and he was Kevin.." Jaemin..what you doing here? What happened to you? Why you're so messy?!" Kevin asked many question.Jaemin cannot hold it anymore.She was crying at Kevin's arm." Jaemin-ahh~ what happened to you?~ Explain to me,please?! I'm your bestfriend!~" Jaemin looked at Kevin," Kevin~ahh..you just thought me as your bestfriend?" Jaemin still crying. "Why you talked like that? Of course..you're my bestfriend~" Jaemin was really upset. ~Sorry,Jaemin..i had to lie..i admit it that i love you but you had someone else~ Kevin felt guilty." Jaemin..let me bring you home~" Kevin hold Jaemin but Jaemin pushed Kevin softly. "Its okay,Kevin.I can walk home by myself.Do not worry about me." Jaemin continued walking leaving Kevin behind.

      ~~a few days later...At school~~~
     " Jaemin,you're come.I thought you're not well." Kevin welcomed Jaemin. " I'm fine." Jaemin was smiled badly.Kevin feel weird with her behaviour since that day.~What had happened to her actually~ Kevin stared at Jaemin.She looked like a weak people." Hello,everyone!!! " Soohyun and his friends entered the class.Soohyun came near to Jaemin." Jagiya~~How are feel today? Good,isn't it? " Soohyun touched her shoulder." Don't touch me!!" Jaemin push his hand strongly." Whoa..whoa!! Chill,Jaemin.What happened to you today? You should treated your boyfriend softly~" Soohyun came more near to Jaemin." Don't disturb her,your brat!!!", Kevin get up from his sit." Who is this,Jaemin? New boyfriend?! Hahha~cute isn'it,guys?", Soohyun laughed and was followed by 's laughter.Kevin was really angry." Heyy,kiddy! You can take her if you want~ I don't want this dirty girl anymore!" Soohyun laughed a lot. Kevin cannot hold it anymore then he punched Soohyun. Soohyun was fell down to the floor. " Don't you dare talk to her like that!!" Kevin was really mad so does Soohyun." You know what have you done,kiddy?!!! You're dead!! " Soohyun tried to punched Kevin but Jaemin stopped it." Enough!!" Jaemin screamed.The atmosphere was silent.Everyone looking each other. Jaemin cannot feel anything then she fainted.

        Jaemin opened her eyes." Jaemin..you're wake." Kevin seem so sad."Where am i? What happened to me?" Jaemin asked Kevin but he don't answered." Kevin..i'm pregnant,right?" Jaemin looked at Kevin sadly."Jaemin..i..i.." Kevin was hum.He cannot accepted the fact that Jaemin was being ." That brat!!! i'll kill him!! " Kevin cannot controlled his angry but Jaemin holding Kevin's hand." Kevin,the things had happened..just accept it.."~~"What you're talking right now,Jaemin?!! How can you accepted this?!! That guy had you and just leave you like this?!! I can't understand you,Jaemin!" Kevin kicked the wall. "Kevin!! I'm okay~just..forget the past~" Jaemin's tear started to flow." You're such a naive!" Kevin looked at Jaemin and hugged her.Jaemin release all her sadness at Kevin's arm." I'm sorry,Kevin.I'm not told you about this." Jaemin crying a lot." Jaemin....i love you.." Jaemin was shocked with Kevin confession." I'll promised that i'll take care of you! Please,Jaemin..accept me."~~"No,Kevin. I can't..." Jaemin looked down." Jaemin,give me a chance to make you happy..i admit it that i'm not thought you're my bestfriend but more than that..one times was enough for me~" Kevin desperated.Jaemin looked at Kevin with a sad face.

       "You wait here..i want to take some medicine to you.~" Kevin went to the counter leaving Jaemin alone.~ Sorry,Kevin..i'll go now..for a long time~thanks for your love,all your concerned to me..all that you have done for me to make me happy..thank you~ Jaemin out from the clinic. She walked alone .Her mind was gone and messing everywhere.~Why this all happened to me~ PIN!!!PIN!!!!!~~~her vision was blurred.~ Goodbye,Kevin~

       Kevin~Kevin!! ~~~Kevin was awoke from her dreamy." Yahh..are you dreamy?! " Hanna waving her hand at Kevin. Rain was fall down heavily. " Yahh~enough playing around.Lets go home,now~" Kevin pulled Hanna's hand.Kevin mood had change since he remembered the memories. ~Why his mood had change all of a sudden...~ Hanna stared at Kevin.