Chapter 2

GANGSTA AND ME

       "Hanna,sorry again..today i have to meet my father at a cafe,so i can accompany you back home today." Eli scratching his head that not itchy."Its ok,Eli.I can walked home alone." Hanna smiled at Eli and waving at him. Eli was felt guilty but what can he do because he had to meet his father.Hanna walked while wear her earphone.She sang Ukiss song 'Gangsta Boy'.That was her favourite songs.While walking,Hanna saw someone at the park.It was Kevin and another guys in front of him." What he doing here..is that soohyun too?" Hanna stared at them behind a big bushes.

KEVIN : What do you want,Soohyun? I don't want to look for a fight with you again~
SOOHYUN : Who said i want to fight with you?
KEVIN : So,why you stopped me? I wanted back home right now~ go aside please! 
SOOHYUN : woow woow~~!! hahaha..why Kevin?! Is your parent will mad at you if you're not home? Such a kiddy~hahaha~
KEVIN : (grinned) haha~ look! you still look for a fight again with me! You still cannot accepted the past things,right Soohyun? You're not matured at all! 
SOOHYUN : (mad) Yahh!! Watch your mouth,ok!

    Soohyun tried to punch Kevin but Kevin managed to avoid the punched. At last,the other side of Soohyun's hand tried to punch and it make Kevin fall down.Kevin wipe his blood at his lips."What i have to do,shouldn't i call the police or.."Hanna was confiused."Haha~just that you can do? " Kevin laughed and it make Soohyun become more mad.Soohyun still want to punch Kevin but this time,somebody blocked his attempted and it was Hanna. "Heyy!!! Who are you!!?" Soohyun pull his hand strongly from Hanna and it make Hanna fell down.Kevin just looked at her." Owhhh~~you are the girl that sat beside this kiddy,right?" Soohyun came near to Hanna." I heared that you're the quiet person in the class~you look cute" Soohyun hold Hanna's hand softly."Don't touch her,brat!!" Kevin dismissed Hanna from Soohyun."Why Kevin,don't tell me this was your girlfriend~hhhaha" Soohyun laughed."You're crazy,Soohyun." Kevin pulled Hanna to get up." Haaahaa,today i let you go Kevin but another time,you're not.Bye~~" Soohyun just go and leave them.

      " What have you done just now?!~" Kevin stared at Hanna." I'm just..want to help you.." Hanna looked down." You know what?~I don't know you!You don't know anything between me and him..you're really busybody,you know that!!? From now on,don't do that again! " Kevin really mad and kicked a tree before he go.He just leave Hanna alone.Hanna was crying a lot and she felt such a fool.Hanna tried to walk but her knee was injured. She sat at a bench and looked at the wound." Auchh~its hurt~" Hanna wipe the blood softly with her handkerchief."Why you help him,you fool!!" Hanna tap her head."Here~" Hanna was shocked when Kevin sat besides her and give her a plaster."Thank you.." Hanna thanks to Kevin and wear the plaster to her wound.After seeing Hanna wore it to her wound,Kevin got up and just go without saying anything.Hanna got up,"Kevin oppa!! Thank you...!" Hanna looked at Kevin but there no response from him.Then Kevin waving without looked at Hanna for a second while walking.Hanna was shocked with his action and make her hearts beat faster.Hanna smiled and continued her walking to home.