Chapter 1

GANGSTA AND ME

       In the morning at 18A2 class,
   
The leader of the 'KissCute Girls',Kim Woori entered the class and went to her group at the back.

WOORI : Hey girls! Guess what~ I have a very very important news that will make you all scream!! Hahaha..~
One of The Members : What it is Woori~?! Come on,tell us~We cannot wait anymore!
WOORI : Ok..ok..you know our cute boys,Senior Kevin had to repeat his study this years because he was failed his examination last year and then...he got our class!!!!
MEMBERS : Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Jjinjja!!? OMG!!
   
   The screaming was made another students felt annoyed with them.'KissCute Girls' was known as a diehard fan for Senior Kevin Woo since 5 years ago although he was a popular gangster at the HighHighAbove High school.Kevin Woo is also a good-looking guy that will make all girls melt when see him.
   
    "What so special about the guys? He was a gangster..many enemies..aren't they know that?" Eli was annoyed."Just let it be.." Hanna looked at Eli. "Yahh Hanna..what about you? Do you have any feeling to the senior?" Eli asked to Hanna.But Hanna just silence and grinned."Yahh..its that mean you like him!?" Eli shocked." I just grinned.Thats doesn't mean that i like him." Hanna looked at her book." You weirdo~you should be thankful to me because i'm here..if not,you alone here without friends.You such a quiet person~" Eli pinched Hanna's cheek and went to his table.Hanna pout and smiled to Eli so does Eli too.The teacher entered the class.All student sat after the class monitor had greet the teacher.

TEACHER : Okay students..as you all know, every years we always had repeated student that failed their examination last years.So this years we all got two senior students in this class.They are quite popular and well-known with their behaviour problems.Kevin Woo,Soohyun..both of you can get in.

    All student was shocked."What!? Kevin and Soohyun.Aren't they both hostile to each other.?!" some of the student talked.They're both had a fight 3 years ago and until now they still hostile.Kevin and Soohyun entered the class and greet the class." Hye~i'm Kevin woo." Kevin cool face make some student at the class grinned,scream without voice and other else." Hye, i'm Shin Soohyun." 
     Hanna felt her heartbeats faster.She admit it that she like Kevin woo since the first she entered the school when Hanna bumped with him at a balcony.

TEACHER : Okay..Kevin Woo, you can sit besides Hanna.Soohyun beside Eli.

    Hanna was shocked when Kevin had to sit beside her. Hanna can feel a black aura came from Kevin's fan.They all stared Hanna with a devil's eyes.Kevin just sat there and looked in front. Hanna looked down.

Rest time...
    Hanna was eat alone because Eli had a important discussion with his teacher. "Hey weirdo~!" Woori tap Hanna's shoulder. " So..how your feel when our oppa sat beside you. You must really enjoyed it,right?!" Woori stared Hanna's eye.Hanna just silence."Heyy!! Don't you have mouth to talk!?" Woori knocked Hanna's table and it make Hanna shocked." Listen here~if you over-chat with him, you'll get something special from me,got it?" Woori went out from the class.Hanna was upset and feel like her tears started to flow."How can someone like her in this world~" Hanna turn back to see who had just speaked and it was Kevin." I want skipping from class so don't tell anybody,okay?" Kevin took his bag and went out through the windows. Hanna was seized up and don't know what to say.~Did he heared and saw the situation that happened just now~ Hanna talked to herself."Hey~wipe you tears first." Kevin appeared from the windows that makes Hanna really shocked. Then he dissappeared again. Hanna wipe her tears and smiled.