Chapter 6

GANGSTA AND ME

       " Kevin oppa,actually where are we going?"~~Kevin did not hear what was Hanna said and he was driving the car faster.His mind was remembered the past~ Then he pressed the gear and driving more faster. " Oppa!! You're going too fast~Please slow down!" Hanna was afraid. ~Kevin...stop it~ Kevin was hear Jaemin's voice and he can see Jaemin on the road.Kevin shocked then he brake the car all of a sudden. " Auchh!! Oppa~what happened to you?" Hanna rub her head.Kevin bowed his head to the steering."Kevin oppa~are you alright? Are you cry?" Hanna looked at Kevin." I'm sorry~ i'll sent you home now.We doing the folio tomorrow~" Kevin look depressed." Ahh~its okay.I can walk home by myself.my house was near..." ~~" Stop being like her!!!" Kevin mad at Hanna.Hanna was scared and her tears started to flow."Whats wrong with you?~" Hanna opened the car's door and walking faster until she was dissapear from Kevin eyes.Kevin punch the steering for many times." Arghhh!!! Why she always in my mind." 

        Hanna knocking the door of her house then someone open it. "Hanna~you're back.Why you're wet?" Hanna's mother,Mrs.Oh come near to her daughter." I have a folio project outside and while we're doing the project,rain falls heavily." Hanna just answered it with a down feeling." Owhh~lets in..you will catch a cold if stayed outside too long.Let me dry you,dear~" ~~

    ~~Tomorrow morning--at school~~
    Kevin enter his class and his sat at his chair.~She don't come today~?~ Hanna usually always come to school everyday earlier. "Huh Eli~you're Eli,right?" Kevin asked Eli when he just arrived the class." Yeah,i'm Eli.Can i help you?" Eli answered back with a low voice." Hanna not coming to school with you today?" Kevin asked again.Eli was cynical smiled.Kevin felt weird," why you smiling like that?" ~~" Nothing,Hanna not coming today.She was not feel well." ~Hihh..i know you like her,Kevin~ Eli went to his place.~~Rest time~~Kevin skipped from the school again.He drives his car fastly to prevent from someone seeing him.

       " Omma~someone knocking the door~" Hanna was lie down at the sofa while watching the television." Wait for a moment..i'll come" Mrs.Oh opened the door." Yes,can i help you?" Mrs Oh asked the guys." I want to meet Hanna,is she at home right now? We had promised to do the folio together."~~~" Owh of course you can..come in,she was not feel well since yesterday." Mrs.Oh feel weird ~
 Aren't this kid going to school today?..~ "Hanna~your friend coming!~" Mrs.Oh calling her daughter." Who?? " Hanna get up and she was shocked," Kevin oppa~" ~~"Hye Hanna...how was your condition right now?" Kevin seem concerned.~Why he smiled like that...~ Hanna thought." I leave you both here.I'll going make some fresh cappucino for you." Mrs.Oh went to the kitchen.Then Kevin make his cool face again. "Yahh~can you just make the face that you did just before?" Hanna tidy up her blanket. " So~~where did you know my house?" Hanna asked." I asked your address from teacher." ~~" Look..Hanna,i'm sorry because mad at you yesterday." Kevin asked for a forgiveness." Its okay,i had forgotten it." Hanna smiled.~ Why her behaviour was same like Jaemin..She was too naive~ Kevin thought to himself.

      " I'll go get the water.You wait here,okay~" Hanna went to the kitchen.Kevin was looking each corner of the house.Then he saw some picture at the table.He went to the table and looked at the picture there.Kevin was shocked when he saw one of the pictures there," Jae..jaemin.." Kevin hum." That was my sister~" Kevin turn back when Hanna appeared." Your sister?" Kevin was shocked." Yup.She's dead 2 years ago.Hit by a car.I don't know what she had doing on the road." Hanna smiled.Kevin was still shocked when he know that Jaemin was Hanna's sister." Kevin oppa..come,drink first." Hanna put down the tray.Kevin put the picture back and sit at the sofa.Hanna give Kevin a cup of cappucino."Thanks.." Kevin drink it then he was dreamy again.

     Jaemin!!!!!! Jaemin!! Don't leave me!! Jaemin! Please wake! Kevin cried.Jaemin was taken to the emergency room. Kevin heading to the wall crying alone.He look at his shirts that covered of Jaemin's blood." Don't do this to me,Jaemin~ You're only the person who care about me a lot.I don't want to lose you." Kevin tap his chest for many times.His heart was feel a strong pain. Kevin going get the doctor that just out from the room." Doctor...how was her condition?" ~~"Sorry...she was seriously injured.Her internal body was broken.We can't help her.Just be patient." the doctor tap Kevin's shoulder.Kevin was seized up.He fell down to the floor.Kevin walked slowly.His mind was gone everywhere.~" Jaemin~Jaemin my daughter!" Kevin hear a voice calling Jaemin.Maybe that was her family.Kevin continued walking and he was bumped someone." Sorry...." the girls ask for a forgiveness but Kevin continued his walking without turned back. ( The girl was Hanna )~~

     " Hello~~you're dreamy again~" Hanna waving her hand to Kevin. "Ahh,sorry.." Kevin awoke from his dreamy.~~~~