Chapter 7

GANGSTA AND ME

        ~~After a week later~~
     " Okay student,as you all know,today i want you all sent your folio now~".All student was followed what had their teachers said." Good job you all~thank you for your cooperate and hardworks." the teachers packed his things and went out from the class.
    
    " At last~we had finished it.." Hanna clapped her hand." You're such a kiddy~" Kevin stared at Hanna then he got up from his chairs." Yahh~are you skipping from class again?" Hanna asked with a low voice.Kevin looked at Hanna and close his face." It was rest time,dear.Lets eat~" Kevin was cynical smiled." Kevin oppa~can you treat me?" Hanna smiled happily."Don't make that face again~" Kevin hold Hanna's hand and they're both went to the canteen.Their action had be seen by 'KissCute Girls' leader,Kim woori so does her members." Yahh,Woori..since when they get closer to each other..you have to do something!" one of her member whispered." Don't worry.I know what i have to do." Woori was evil smiled.Eli was saw their action too.He was felt upset and jealous.

   " Senior Kevin,Hanna..teacher wanted to see you both at his room." the class monitor told them and they both followed it.Kevin knocked the door."Come in~you both can sit there" the teacher showed them a sofa at the corner.They both sit there." Hmm i want to tell that your folio was the really impressed me than the others.." the teachers looked at them and continued checking the folio." hmm you're both looked closer to each other..and Kevin..your achievement was good this lately..good jobs~" Hanna was smiled and looked at Kevin.~Aishh,why he not smile at all..is he have a feeling or not~ Hanna pinched Kevin's shoulder." Auww~why you pinched me?!" Kevin mad in a slow voice while rub his shoulder."Can you smile a little?" Hanna smiled desperately.Kevin stared at Hanna with an evil eyes then his expression changed." Like this?~" Kevin smiled happily.Hanna was laughed."Why you laughed? Its not funny at all~" Kevin asked while still making the desperate smiled expression.Hanna was laughed again but this time was more louder so does Kevin too.XD

    " Why you're both laughed.Is there any funny things you're both discussed ?" the teacher make a weird face while smiling at them."hmm..did you're both know that we're gonna have a vacation to Jeju island next week?" the teacher asked." We don't know,teacher~" Hanna answered it." Hmm its okay,maybe they forgot.So..you're both want to go? I can list your name now~"~~~"Let me inform this to my mother first~"~~" Okay Hanna~make sure tomorrow you tell me..what about you Kevin? Do you want to go?" Kevin was silence.Then he got up and went outside from the room.Hanna was weird",ahh~sorry teacher,he always like that,i'll go now." ~~"Its okay..i know his behaviour was like..you can go~" Hanna went outside with a dissapointed feeling."Yahh~why you like that? Can you showed a respect to our teacher?" Hanna mad at Kevin.Kevin stopped his walking and looked at Hanna."What?" Hanna asked.Kevin showed his toungue and continued walking."Aishh this guy~" Hanna followed Kevin from his back."So..are you going for the vacation?" Hanna was asked." I don't want~i had go there for many times..it was boring~"~~" Wahh~you're so lucky..i had go there once when i was young." Hanna looked at Kevin.Kevin was silence. ~ Yaishh~this guy..doesn't he really don't have any feeling~ Hanna sighed."Ahh..i want to go to the toilet.You can go to the class first." Hanna continued her walking and leave Kevin behind.Kevin stopped and he was thinking something.

    ~~ A week later~~
   " Okay students! Make sure you all already packed your things~then you all can put your bags there and please queue up to enter the bus.They started their journey to Jeju Island happily.

     " Heyy~what you looking at,Hanna?" Eli waving his hand to Hanna."Nothing Eli~" Hanna was smiled."Are you thinking about senior Kevin~?" Eli sarcastic." What you talking about?!" Hanna pinched Eli's cheek."Auchh!! That was hurt!" Eli pout while rubbing his cheek."Yahh,Eli,why you didn't told me about this vacation before?" Hanna make her evil eyes." How i can tell you if you always going aroung with senior Kevin~" Eli was sarcastic again.Hanna pinched Eli again and this time was at his shoulder." Auww!! are you a pincher or what? It was really hurt~" Eli rub his shoulder.Hanna was laughed," Eli..sorry if i've not spend my time with you~" Hanna looked at Eli."Hmm..since senior Kevin was not come along..so i have many times to be with you~",Eli was make his derp face."Yahh!! i'm serious you know~" Hanna showed her pincher to Eli." Eww..thats scary~" Eli poke Hanna with his derp face again.Hanna was laughing a lot so does Eli too.They're both laughing and playing each other along the journey.XD~~~~~