Chapter 1: Meet The F4

Boys Over Flowers Replay

AN: Hey guys this is my first fanfic hope you like it. :) This a little bit about the F4 to know them better:

Jun Pyo:

A stubborn 21 years old, not very bright in many things. A bit more mean and cold than his friends.

Ji Hoo:

A kind and quiet 21 year old. He doesn't like to talk much, he sleeps a lot. Mostly nice to others.

Yi Jung:

The youngest 20 year old, potter, a cold Casanova. He has his own problems to which is why he doesn't have any REAL relationship with any girl.

Woo Bin:

The highest and most dangerous gangster. But for his handsome looks he is known as Don Juan, even though he is in the underground business he is the protector of the F4 and cares for all his friends. He decided to never have a REAL relationship because he doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of him.

Woo Bin`s POV

"Time flies by so past just yesterday I and the rest of the F4 group were in preschool having fun and just messing around no responsibility or any worries. And now, we are a year away from entering University. But once you grow up you turn into a whole different person. What will the outcome be for people like us"? As I was thinking this, I felt a soft pillow hit my face. "Yah! Woo Bin gwaenchanh? What are you thinking about"? Yi Jung asked me while playing billiard and having two girls on each of his side cheering for him, with two girls in the opposite direction of Yi Jung, whom I had invited also cheering for him and inviting me to join him and have a competition to make things interesting. "Ani, just lost in thought for my hotels" I lied, to keep my cool image and not sound as someone soft.

As I get up from my favorite light brown beanbag chair I see around and notice somethings just never change. In the corner of the room as always I see Ji Ho with big headphones on his ears listening to music and sleeping as if no one is around with a photo of Seo Hyun noona located on his left side chest with his right hand on the photo. On the front side of our hangout place there was Jun Pyo playing darts as if his life depended on it and he had to get all the darts to hit the bulls-eye. That guy stupid as he is always getting what he wants, always being a stubborn little kid.

The moment I was about to play a game with Yi Jung I hear a sound echo in the room it was all of the F4`s phone recieve a message. We all dug out our phone from our pockets and checked the message:

"Annyeonghaseyo, your high school classroom is ready please come have a look (From: Shinhwa High Principle)".

We all were excited to see our classroom as we had ordered it to be only one class with only the four of us so we don't have to move so much and could stay together. As we received the message we all rushed to Shinhwa High. Our class was located on the top floor of the school, as we entered there were four different desk and each had a glass clear nameplate with our name written on with white outline. Just the way we wanted, as we were all sitting on the chairs behind our desk observing our items, "Yah! Being rich has its birds" Jun Pyo said turning the most obvious saying into something stupid "its perks not birds" Ji Ho corrected as he always does but finds it useless because Jun Pyo never bothers to take his corrections seriously. "Whatever!" rolling his eyes as if he doesn't care if says something wrong. After having a good look, and were pleased at what we wanted was available we all leave and return to our hangout. At the moment we returned "Yah! All you girls get out of here! Now"! Jun Pyo ordered the girls to leave at the least of a gentleman he could be, he never cared about girls or probably ever will.

As the girl leave Yi Jung looked at me with the same questionable face that I had "Hey Jun Pyo why did you make them leave? I didn't even have much fun with them yet," Yi Jung pouted while looking at Jun Pyo who gave him a death glare telling Yi Jung to keep shut. "What is all this about anyways? It seems as if you have something to discuss" Ji Ho broke the silence looking away to avoid Jun Pyo death glare. "Yah, of course I have something to discuss, I am the only one comes up ideas in this group" Jun Pyo said as he gave a smirk to rest of his friends all of them were dumbfounded and confused to what kind of idea did he really have and the fact that Jun Pyo actually came up with a idea, but all had the same question was really a good idea or just another Jun Pyo idea. After few minutes of waiting for Jun Pyo to tell them his idea, I was excited and couldn't bare the suspense, "What is it, quit stalling and just tell us will you"!