Research - Trying To Find The Answer

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

The bell rang, indicating that school was over. You rushed out of the classrooms towards your locker. Kimiko walked up to you. "Unnie, are you ready to go home?"

You slammed your locker shut and rushed past her. "Sorry Kimi, but I have to go to the library today. You go home first." "But unnie-" You already left before she could finish her sentence.

Kimiko took out her phone and scrolled through her contact list.

Ring ring ~

"Hello?" the voice ask. "Jaejoong oppa." "Oh, Kimiko! What is it? Do you need something?" "Oppa, are you busy right now?" "No, class just ended. Why?"

"Can you follow ~~~? She headed towards the library, and she was in a rush." "What?! By herself?!" "Yes." "Okay, stay there and wait for Block B. I'll go after her."

"Okay oppa."

Call ended ~

You made it to the library in one piece. "Phew" you sighed in relief. "At least they didn't catch me."

*By "they", you were talking about the gang that was threatening your dad.*

You made your way towards the library and began to do some research on the computer. You were looking up old news article online, dating back to nine years ago.

You pulled out some old news article in your backpack.

You were trying to find out some clues about your mother's death. You already read the articles plenty of times, but you still couldn't piece together the evidence.

"Aish!" you let out a sigh of frustration. You began to read to article again.

Eun Mi, murdered on November 25, 2001. She was found in an abandon warehouse just south of Seoul. Her murderer is unknown, and police stated they couldn't find any evidence as to who did it.

The only clues were the scratches she had on her body. It seems as if someone had killed her with a knife. Police must perform an autopsy to find out more.

'This doesn't help at all. There's not freakin clue!' you screamed in your head. 'I know mom didn't comment suicide, and why isn't there any evidence left behind?'

'It's like they cleaned everything up. How am I suppose to find out who her murderer is if I don't even have a goddamn clue?!' You were racking your brain, trying to think.

You were starting to get a headache from thinking, so you decided to go home for the day.

Before you could get up, someone grabbed your shoulder from behind. You stiffened and turn your head to look up at the person.

You let out a gasp.

 

Author's Note: It's been pretty lonely on AFF. I noticed that I have a lot of friends here, but I only talk to some of them. Feel free to post on my wall and talk to me guys.

I won't bite. :)

Anyway, comments? ^^