New Guys In School = Screams From Girls

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

You, Kimiko, and Block B arrived at school. When you got out of the car, you were already receiving a lot of stares from the students.

They were mainly looking at Block B though. "Wow, I never felt so uncomfortable in all my life" you said as you guys walked through the hallways towards your lockers.

"Why are they staring at us? It's like they've never seen new students before" Zico said, sounding slightly annoyed. "Probably because you're new" Kimiko said.

The guys just shrugged. You got your stuff out of your lockers, and headed for class.

*Of course you guys have the same class. They gotta watch you 24/7 ;)*

As you walked into the classroom, you immediately received stares. Ignoring the students, all of you walked towards the desks by the windows.

"It creeps me out how the news about you guys spread like wild fire" you said, getting some small chills. "Same here" said Block B. The teacher walked in, and Block B introduced themselves.

 

Let's skip to lunch :) -

It was lunch time, and all nine of you went to the cafeteria to get some food. When you walked in, a loud burst of screams erupted. "Omo! Look! It's them! The hot new students!"

You and Kimiko covered your ears. Never in all of your high school life have you heard girls screamed this loud. "My ears are going to bleed!" you screamed at Kimiko through all the noise.

"Me too!" Girls were making there way towards Block B. Completely leaving you and Kimiko out. "Wanna go outside and eat?" you asked. Kimiko nodded her head.

Both of you grabbed your lunches and left the noisy cafeteria.

Block B was having some trouble. They were in a crowd of girls, and they lost sight of you. "Where are they?!" U-kwon yelled through all of the screams.

"I don't know, but I think they left the cafeteria" said P.O. "Guys we gotta go find them! What if something happens to them?" siad Jaehyo. Block B were trying to get past the girls, but it was difficult.

'This could take awhile' they thought.

 

Author's Note: Sooooo do you think something might happen to them? :)

OMG guys! What happen to all of my commenters? T-T It feels so sad, lonely, and quiet when I don't hear from you guys.

Please comment! DX It will help me to update. Thanks! :)

So comments? LOL :)