Silent Thoughts

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

Kimiko screamed. "GAH! Kimiko, stop screaming in my ear! I'm freakin' right next to you!" You winced from Kimiko's ear piercing screams. "Sorry unnie, I got scared."

"Is everyone alright?" Your father came into the living room with a flashlight. He tossed some to Jaejoong and Block B. "You guys help me look for candles."

Jaejoong and Block B followed your dad around the kitchen. After fifteen minutes of looking, everyone managed to find enough to light up the room.

Kimiko finally calmed down. Unfortunately, you could still hear her scream ringing in your ears. Jaejoong walked up to the both of you.

"Are you guys okay?" Both of you nodded your heads. Kimiko went to go talk to Block B. You stayed with Jaejoong and quietly talked to him.

"Any sign of Mr. Choi?" you whispered. Jaejoong shook his head. Just then, Mr. Choi walked back into the room. 'Speak of the devil' you thought.

"Oh, Choi. Where have you been this whole time?" your father asked. "I was walking around the cabin when this blackout happened." Mr. Choi made his way to the kitchen.

"Oh, for a second I thought you disappeared." Your father and Mr. Choi laughed heartedly. You took a glanced at Mr. Choi and eyed him suspiciously.

Jaejoong put his hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him. "It's okay, I'll watch him. You just relax and don't stress too much about this."

Thinking that Jaejoong was probably right, you heaved a sighed and walked back towards the window. You sat down and watched the snow fall down again.

You watched as the snow landed on the ground.

 

Author's Note: OMG!! SUMMER SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!! XD I PASSED MY CLASS!!! YAY!!!!!! PARTY TIME ~ ^^ OMG, I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH.

I WAS DYING TO UPDATE. DX I'M SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE, AND I'M SORRY I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT. MIANHAE T-T BUT NOW I'M BACK!! :D

COMMENTS PLEASE? I MISS THIS. :D