Rescued

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

3:00 AM

Jaejoong had arrived with your father. “Guys!” Block B turned there heads to find Jaejoong coming towards them.

“Are you guys sure that this is the right warehouse?” Jaejoong asked. Block B nodded their heads in confirmation.

“Alright boys, let’s get ready to go in” your father said.

 

Meanwhile ~~~

You were trying to unloosen the ropes around you. It seemed impossible though, since the ropes are tied around you and you couldn’t squirm out of them.

You gave up and just sat there completely still. Suddenly, the door burst open.

Zico kicked it down with his foot. “Freeze, es!” P.O. said as he stepped in front of the group pretending that his hand was a gun.

“Oppas!” Kimiko beamed. “What the hell did you just call me?!” you hissed at him. Taeil slapped P.O. in the back of his head. “Owww. Hyung! What was that for?!” P.O. pouted.

“You idiot! Do you think this is cops-and-robbers?! No! What the was that?! We’re a gang! Not a kiddy police force!”

“I was trying to be dramatic!” P.O. crossed his arms and sulk. Taeil rolled his eyes. “Uhhh, guys. A little help here?” Kimiko glanced down at the rope tying both of you.

“Who the hell are you calling a ?!” you were still angered by that. “Chill girl. P.O. was just kidding, and he was talking about the bad guys” B-bomb said. The guys quickly untie the two of you.

“Quick! Let’s get out of here before they notice us” Jaehyo gestured everyone towards the door.

A gun shot stopped you guys in your tracks.

“Well well well. If it isn’t the rescue crew. I’m sorry, but none of you are going to get out of here alive” Mr. Choi grinned as he stepped out of the shadows.

Everyone was shocked to see Mr. Choi except Jaejoong. Your father was the one who was mostly shocked.

U-kwon turned to P.O. “I blame you for making all that noise, and making him come after us. ” P.O. just stood there speechless. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

“Choi! Why?!” you father asked, outraged. “Simple. The threat says it all, and don’t you know the saying?”

“Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.” “Damn you!” your father gritted his teeth.

“Hahahahaha. It’s a win-win situation for me. I’ll give you one more chance. Surrender now, or your two daughters will die in the same spot where I killed your wife. ”

Mr. Choi pointed his gun at the two of you. Everything was silent, until your father started walking towards Mr. Choi.

“Don’t do it, dad! / Don’t do it sir!” you guys yelled in unison. In one swift movement, your father pulled out his own gun and fired at Mr. Choi.

“Never!”

He shot the gun out of Mr. Choi’s hand. A fight erupted then. Both gangs were clashing against each other.

You helped in the fight too, while guarding Kimiko. Block B was fighting Mr. Choi’s men, and your father was fighting Mr. Choi. You managed to sneak Kimiko towards the door.

“Get out of here and call the police!” “But unnie-“ “Go now!” Kimiko nodded her head and dashed out the door.

You went back in to help the guys. Zico kicked one guy in the face. Maybe causing it to be disfigured. Jaehyo and B-bomb were back to back. So was P.O. and U-kwon. Kyung and Taeil were surrounded, but they fought the guys off.

You were being forced back while fending for yourself. You automatically bumped against someone’s back.

“Yo!” Jaejoong smiled at you. “So it’s just us back to back huh?” he asked. “I guess so. ”

One guy lunged towards you, but you socked him in the face. “Hey” Jaejoong said. “What?” you asked. “How come you’re not defeating as much guys as me?” You kicked a guy in between his legs. He doubled over in pain.

“I can’t really fight in a dress” you said.

*Remember that you were still in your dress when you got kidnapped?*

“Oh” Jaejoong casually said and kicked a guy in his chest. Meanwhile, Mr. Choi was starting to loss his patience.

He kicked your father in the chest, and his gun fell out of his hand. Mr. Choi quickly grabbed your father’s gun and his gun that fell on the floor earlier.

He fire three shots into the air. Everyone froze in their tracks.

“Enough!” He pointed both of his gun towards you and your father. Your eyes widen in terror. It was the first time you ever witness a gun being pointed at you.

“I think it’s time to end this once and for all” Mr. Choi said to your father. He then shifted his gazed towards you.

“You’ve been an annoying little brat in my side for too long. I think it’s time we about end your existence. Give your mother my regards.”

Mr. Choi chuckled evilly and fired the gun at you. “NO!” Jaejoong pushed you out of the way and took the hit instead. His left side was starting to bleed. “NO! Jaejoong!” You quickly rushed towards his side.

“What the hell were you thinking?!” you angrily yelled at him, hot tears running down your face.

“I’m your bodyguard. I’m suppose to guard your life” he said while coughing. “You pabo!” you continued to cry by his side.

“Well ~~~, you were lucky that he blocked the first shot for you. But this time,” Mr. Choi raised the gun towards you again “you won’t be so lucky. ”

“NO!” your father yelled.

Before Mr. Choi could fire at you again, the sounds of police sirens were heard. The police entered the warehouse and pointed their guns at Mr. Choi.

“Freeze, and drop your weapons!” Mr. Choi did as told. Some of his men tried to run, but the police got them.

Kimiko popped her head inside to view the scene. ‘Phew ~ Looks like I made it in time. ’

 

Author's Note: SAVED!! FINALLY!! MR. CHOI IS CAPTURED!! >:D

Comments? ^^