Suspicious Feeling

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

It was snowing hard outside, and that meant that all of you were stuck in the cabin. Everyone was scattered around the corner of the living room.

You stood by the glass screen door and watched the snow fall. Jaejoong came up to you. "Do you feel cold ~~~?" "Not really" you replied. You looked around the room.

You couldn't see Mr. Choi anywhere. Your dad was gone somewhere too. You turned your attention back towards the snow. Kimiko walked up to you.

"~~~, do you know where appa went?" You shook your head. "I was wondering the same thing." After you said that, your dad walked into the room.

"Appa! Where have you been?" Kimiko walked towards your father. "I was in the bathroom dear." "Oh" Kimiko replied. "Dad, where is Mr. Choi?" you asked.

"I don't know. He isn't here? He can't be outside in that blizzard." Your dad walked out of the room towards the kitchen. You started to grow suspicious.

You pulled Jaejoong towards a quiet corner of the room. "Jaejoong. I need you to do me a favor." He looked at you with questioning eyes. "What is it?" he asked.

"Can you keep an eye on Mr. Choi for me?" "But why?" Jaejoong asked. "Something seems suspicious here, and I want you to keep an eye on him for me."

Jaejoong could see that you were serious. "Okay. I'll do it." "Thanks." You turned to go, but Jaejoong grabbed your arm. You turn to look at him.

"What is it?" you asked. Jaejoong hesitated before answering. "It's nothing." He released your arm. You gave him a questioning look, but waved it off.

You walked towards Kimiko, and joined her by the fireplace. You intensely stared at the fire. "Something wrong, unnie?" Kimiko tugged on your sweater.

"No." You glanced around the room as if you were paranoid. Jaejoong watched you. He also glanced around the room, and he couldn't help but feel that something was wrong.

Suddenly, the lights turned off and everything went dark except for the fire in the fire place.

"Kyah!" A scream was heard somewhere around the room.

 

Author's Note: Finally able to update. Still busy for a week though. Hang on just a little longer guys :) I hope you guys enjoy this update. ^w^ After one week, I'll go back to my regular update schedule. :D

BTW!!! GOT A FREAKIN ADORABLE SONG FOR YOU GUYS!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq4rzCIc6rg&feature=share

PIKACHU FOREVER!!! THIS IS WAY TO CUTE!!! <3 ^w^