Kidnapped

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

12:00 AM ~

Everyone was back at the mansion. After cleaning up the club, you guys went straight home.

Everyone was exhausted, and they didn’t know who took you away. You were all in the living room wracking your brains.

Everyone was thinking hard and trying to figure out which gang had a grudge against your father.

 Jaejoong slammed his fist in frustration.

“Dammit! Who the hell took her away?!” “Calm down Jaejoong. We’ll figure out who did it” your father calmly said.

Kimiko was staring into the fireplace with empty eyes.

‘Unnie. Where are you right now? Are you hurt? I hope they didn’t do anything bad to you. ’

Just then, the door bell rang. The maid went to get it.

She walked into the living room towards your father. “Master, there is someone here to see you. ”

“Who?” your father asked.

Mr. Choi stepped into the living room. All of you turned your attention towards him.

“I terribly sorry to hear that one of your daughters had been kidnapped. ” Mr. Choi said to your father.

“It has truly left us heartbroken.” Your father heaved a heavy sigh. “If you want, I could help you join the search” Mr. Choi suggested.

“Please. That would mean a lot to me. ” Mr. Choi nodded his head. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I best be going now. ”

The maid escorted him towards the door.

Everyone heaved a small sigh of relief, all except for Jaejoong who kept glaring at the door where Mr. Choi left.

‘Something doesn’t feel right.’ Jaejoong thought.

 

Meanwhile ~

You opened your eyes. You were in a dark room with your hands tied behind your back. The only source of light was the light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

‘Where the hell am I?’ you thought as you glance around the dark musty room.

“Awake are we?” You turned your head towards the sound of the voice. You knew it belonged to a man, but you didn’t know who.

“Who the hell are you, and where the hell did you take me?” you furiously growled at him.

The man clucked his tongue. “Such rude language coming from a girl like you. ” The man stepped into the light.

You could see his face now, but you didn’t know who he was.

“Are you the freakin' leader or something?” you asked. “No. Our leader has other business to attend to. ”

“You’re just lucky that he ordered us not to harm you. ” “Well, tell him thanks” you said sarcastically.

“I will. ” The man smirked as he turned towards the door and left the room. You were alone now, sitting on the dirty squeaky mattress as a sorry excuse for a bed.

You closed your eyes and eventually fell asleep.

 

9:58 AM, Monday ~

There was only two more minutes until the bell rang for break. The teacher was giving out homework for the students.

“Kimiko, can I see you after class?” the teacher called. “Yes, Ms. Kim. ”

 

Ring ring ~

Students rushed out of the classroom to go meet with their friends while Kimiko stayed behind.

Kimiko texted Block B and told them that she was staying after class. She walked up towards the teacher’s desk.

Ms. Kim handed her some papers. “Can you please give this to your sister?” “I will Ms. Kim. ”

Kimiko took the papers and headed towards your desk to go grab the books you will need for your homework.

Some papers accidentally spilled out from your desk. Kimiko bent down to go pick them up.

She glanced at the papers and realized that they were old news article.

She looked around some more and realized that all of them were about the case of your mother’s murder.

Kimiko’s eyes widen in shock. She grabbed the papers and stuffed them in her bag. Then, she quickly dashed out of the room.

‘I have to go tell the guys this’ she thought.

Kimiko searched everywhere for Block B. She would’ve texted them, but the bell rang. Recess was over, and everyone had to return to class.

Kimiko was at the front of the school. The students were already inside, and she was the last one to go back into the school building.

She heaved a sigh and looked at the front gates of the school. Kimiko turned around and starting walking back.

A screech from a car stopped her in her tracks. She turned around to see black vans and men in black suits coming out of them.

Her eyes widen in fear, and she began to sprint towards the school. The men ran after her and caught her.

Kimiko let out a scream, but the man who grabbed her covered . The last thing she saw was the school, and she out.

 

Author's Note: Realized that I didn't put an author's note for the previous chapter. -.- Oh well. OMG! Now is Kimiko that has been kidnap!!

Ahhhhh!! Who's the kidnapper? :O

Comments? :]