Taken

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

It was Saturday. Today is the day when your father will host a party for his new club.

You heaved a sigh as the limo drove you guys towards the club. Your father wanted you guys to come early and help set up.

“Everything alright?” Jaejoong asked. “Parties aren’t really my thing” you said.

 

9:00 PM ~

The music was blasting the entire club. Everyone else had gone to dance except for you.

You felt uncomfortable dancing in a dress.

Jaejoong walked up to you. “Not having fun?” You shook your head. “It’s not that. I just don’t want to dance in a dress.”

“So you’re just going to drink all night?” Jaejoong glanced at the four empty glass on the bar counter.

You already drank four fruity margaritas tonight. “No, of course not.”

The music turned into a slow song. Jaejoong held out his hand. “Wanna dance?” You hesitated, but then reconsider.

You didn’t want to be at the bar by yourself for the whole night. You never know what kind of erts lurk at a bar.

Both of you made your way towards the dance floor. You saw Kimiko dancing with Jaehyo.

She smiled at you when she saw you dancing with Jaejoong. You smiled back at her.

The music ended, and everyone disperse.

Jaejoong grabbed your wrist before you could leave. “~~~. There’s something I have to tell you.”

You gave him a puzzled look. “I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time now, but I couldn’t really say it.”

He took in a deep breath. “I wanted to say that I-“ Jaejoong was cut off by the sound of the doors slamming open.

Men in black suits entered the club with weapons.

People were starting to scream. Some were running around, and others went to find a safe place to hide.

The men tried to run up to you and grab you, but Jaejoong got in their way and kicked them.

Security entered the club, trying to stop the men. You, Jaejoong, and Block B were fighting them.

Then, you heard an ear piercing scream.

One of the men had Kimiko, and he was dragging her away. Your eyes widen in horror. ‘NO!’

You tried to catch up with the man who took Kimiko. It was hard for you because more of them kept coming and blocking your way.

You made it in time and kicked the man hard on his back and knee. You grabbed Kimiko’s wrist and dragged her back inside.

“Go hide!” you ordered. “But unnie-“ “Go!” you cut her off. Kimiko did as told.

You went to go take care of the rest of the men.

One of them snuck up behind you and punched you. You double over in pain. ‘Dammit!’

You out, and the men carried you into their van. Kimiko saw them taking you away.

“NO! ~~~-unnie!” She tried to run after you, but the van was already gone.

Everyone came out from hiding, or they either calmed down from the fight. Block B and Jaejoong ran to meet each other.

Only one thing was on their mind. ‘Where are the girls?’ They frantically searched around the club to find either one of you.

U-kwon found Kimiko sitting on the floor. “Guys!” he called the rest to come over.

Everyone crowded around Kimiko. “Kimiko, are you okay? What happened to-“ They noticed that Kimiko was crying, which obviously wasn’t a good sign.

“No. They didn’t take her did they?” they asked. Kimiko weakly nodded her head.

“Unnie. ” She was starting to cry badly now. Jaejoong slammed his fist on the table. ‘!’

He left to go inform your dad of the terrible news. Block B was trying to calm Kimiko down.

U-kwon just sat on the floor and clenched his fists in anger. “Whoever took ~~~ is going to pay. ”