Close Call

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

You and Kimiko went up to the rooftop to eat. After that, Kimiko said that she wanted to go across the street to the ice cream parlor to go get ice cream.

You didn't want her to go by herself, so you tagged along with her. You guys were near the front gate, and was about to leave the school campus.

A black van suddenly pulled up in front of you, and two men in black suits came out. Kimiko let out a scream. The two men were coming after the two of you.

You guys ran back into the school, but they block your path. Having no other choice, you decided to take them on. You kicked one of the guys in his shin and punched his stomach.

He fell onto the floor, groaning in pain. The other guy came after you, and you kneed him in his..... Well, you know where it is. ;D LOL

He also fell to the floor in pain. Suddenly, you heard Kimiko screamed again. Two more men came out of the van, and they were dragging her towards it.

You tried to run up to her and help her, but the two guys on the floor grabbed your legs. 'Crap!' you thought. You struggle to get out of the two men's grip.

Finally free, you went to help Kimiko. But before you could get to her, someone else was already taking care of the two guys who tried to kidnapped her.

It was Jaejoong. He beat the crap out of the other two guys, and glared at them. Seeing how Jaejoong looked kinda pissed off, the four men decided to retreat.

The black van sped off, leaving the three of you with relief. You rushed towards Kimiko, and she collapsed on you. Hugging you tight and crying onto your shoulders. You hugged her back and brushed her hair, trying to calm her down.

"Are the two of you alright?" Jaejoong asked. "Yea, but how come you're here Jaejoong?" you asked. "That's oppa!" "Never gonna happen" you countered back.

"Aish! Fine. I didn't like the idea of having those noobs being your body guards. I had a hunched that something bad might happen today at school, so I decided to stop by and check. Turns out I was right."

"Thanks for your concern" you said with sincerity. "Of course! Anything to keep you guys safe." Jaejoong smiled at you. You just blankly stared at him.

"Hey guys!" The three of you turned around and saw Block B running towards you. Jaejoong walked up to them and give them a smile.

When they were close enough, Jaejoong smacked them on their heads. "Oww! What was that for?!" "That, was for not keeping an eye on them! Did you know that they were this close to getting kidnapped?!"

Jaejoong pinched his fingers together. "What?! Seriously?!" Block B looked at you, and you nodded your head.

"They were lucky that I came on time! What the hell were you guys doing anyway?!" Jaejoong screamed at them. "There was a whole bunch of crazy girls surrounding us!" Block B defended.

"Well, you guys better do something about that issue. Next time, I don't want to hear the news that they got kidnapped because you guys are surrounded by a bunch of crazy fan girls, araso?!"

Block B nodded their heads. "Good. When you guys come home tonight, I am going to put you through a hell of a training as your punishment."

Block B groaned.

 

Author's Note: Okay! I updated. Oh and WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF MY COMMENTERS?! T-T Where did you guys go? I miss hearing from you. D:

PA-LEASE COMMENT!! Thanks.