I Want To Learn How To Fight!

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

When you guys got home, Jaejoong was already there waiting for you guys. He was leaning by the staircase when you guys entered through the door.

"Ready for your punishment?" Jaejoong pointed to Block B.

Block B groaned, but they willingly followed Jaejoong to the practice room. Both of you went to your father's office.

The two of you sat down on the sofa, and the maid brought in tea. Your father turned towards both of you with a sigh. "I heard what happened today at school from Jaejoong."

Both of you were silent. "Kimiko, I'm sure you were terrified weren't you?" Kimiko nodded her head. "I was, but unnie did her best to rescue me."

Kimiko turned towards you. "Thank you, unnie." She hugged your arm. "Thank you for watching out for your sister ~~~" your father said.

"No problem, dad." You took a long sip of your tea. Kimiko played with her fingers. "Um... I was thinking that.... I want to learn how to fight like ~~~-unnie!" Kimiko blurted out.

Pfffftttttt!

You spit and choked on your tea. *Cough cough.* Kimiko patted your back. "Learning how to fight? Are you sure Kimiko?" your father asked.

She sternly nodded her head. "Yes. I can't have unnie defending me all the time." "Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute. Even if you do learn, are you willing to beat someone up?" you asked.

Kimiko let out a sigh. "Unnie, it isn't always about beating people up. It can be used for self-defense too!" You shrugged your shoulders. "FIne. Let's go to the practice room."

"Bye, dad." You waved and he waved back.

The two of you arrived at the practice room, and things were pretty chaotic in there. Block B was being worked, or more like, trained to death by Jaejoong.

"Twenty more push-ups!" "Are you serious?!" Block B yelled. "Yes, now hurry up!" Everyone stopped what they were doing when they noticed you and Kimiko at the door.

"Don't mind us. I'm just here to train Kimiko." "~~~, do you want me to help?" Jaejoong happily asked you. "No" you plainly said.

Jaejoong ---> Instant death face. T.T

"Come on Kimiko." You led her towards the other side of the room. "Unnie, you could be a little nicer to Jaejoong-oppa." 'Considering the thought that he likes you' Kimiko thought in her mind.

"Don't worry about him" you said.

 

Author's Note: Okay, I'm seriously going to cry. T___T Guys ~ Please comment. I wanna know your thoughts about my updates. Thank you to those who are commenting. :)

Seriously though, where did everyone go? 0.o It is waaaayyyy to quiet.

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!