Warning

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

You guys followed Jaejoong to your father's office. Jaejoong knocked on the door and your father opened it. "Oh, come inside everyone" he said.

Everyone filed into the room. "So what is it that you needed all of us for dad?" you asked. You're dad heaved a sigh. "It's not another threat letter is it?" Kimiko asked with a worried face.

Your father simply nodded. He took out the letters and showed it to all of you.

"I know you hired new body guards for your daughters. Let me just make it simple. Give up your position as the highest gang leader, and your daughters will be spared.

Otherwise, you are forcing me to get my hands dirty. You wouldn't want anything to happen to them now, do you?"

You groan in frustration. "Who the heck keeps on sending these?" "Don't worry daddy, we'll figure out who's doing it. Don't stress out about it okay?" Kimiko tried to reassure him.

"Yes, you're probably right. However, that is not why I called all of you here." "It's not?" you asked. Your father shook his head. "Jaejoong, may I speak to you privately for a moment?"

Your father and Jaejoong went outside the hallway to talk. The room was quiet, but not for long. Minutes later, you guys heard Jaejoong yell.

"What?! I have to do what?!" You guys all have questioning looks on your faces. "But, do I really have to?" Jaejoong asked. "Alright, I understand."

You're father walked back into his office. "What happen appa?" Kimiko asked. "Oh you know, Jaejoong was just being himself." "Oh" you and Kimiko said.

'I guess Jaejoong doesn't like the idea of working with Block B. Then again, he hates working with new people' both you and Kimiko thought.

Block B still had no idea what was going on, and they didn't want to ask. "Zico" your father said. "Yes sir." "Starting tomorrow, you and your crew will be going to the same high school as my daughters."

You and Kimiko turned to look at your father. "I want you guys to be on an around-the-clock watch on them. Please keep them safe." "We understand." Block B bowed to your dad.

"Oh boy, I wonder what school will be like with them from now on" Kimiko whispered to you. "Probably more exciting" you said. "~~~, Kimiko. Does Jaejoong go to the same school as you?" Taeil asked.

"No, he doesn't. He goes to college" you both said. 'Probably the other reason why he's mad' you and Kimiko thought. "Oh, okay."

 

Author's Note: I feel like this is going to be a long story. -.- Oh well. It will get interesting soon, so please continue reading. :)

COMMENTS PLEASE!! I NEED THE MOTIVATION! THANKS GUYS!! ^^