The Final Threat - Time Is Running Out!

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

School had ended, and it was strange to Block B that they didn’t see Kimiko the whole day.

“Where could she be?” Jaehyo asked. “Maybe she was sick and decided to go home early” P.O. shrugged.

“Let’s just hurry up and go home to see if she’s there” Zico said. Block B nodded and followed their leader.

 

10 minutes of running ~

Block B quickly rushed inside and ran straight to Kimiko’s room. They knocked on her door twice before coming in.

“Kimiko?” Block B slowly entered the room and look around, but they couldn’t find her anywhere.

“Search around the house” Zico ordered. Everyone scattered in different directions.

After a full six minutes of searching, everyone meet up in the living room. Block B was now beginning to panic.

“Did you guys find her?!” Zico asked. They all shook their heads frantically in worry and panic.

“!” Zico was about to loss his mind. At that moment, Jaejoong entered the living room to see Block B in a panic.

“What happened?” he asked, afraid of their answer.

“Kimiko is missing!” Block B yelled. “What?! How?! Weren’t you guys looking after her?!”

“We were, but she told us that she had to stay after class to talk to the teacher. After that, we didn’t see her for the whole day of school!”

Jaejoong was on the verge of losing control. Now Kimiko had been kidnapped also.

“We have to tell her father, and we have to begin the search now! We have to cover all of Seoul. ”

Block B nodded their heads and followed Jaejoong to your father’s office.

Jaejoong knocked, but there was no answer. He opened the door to find your father staring at a piece of paper in his hand.

Everyone warily came over, knowing full well what the paper would say.

I have both of your daughters. Didn’t I tell you to give up willingly and I wouldn’t have to do things by my own hands?

Well, you’ve just lost your chance. I’m giving you one final option, and only one.

Surrender your position now, and no harm will come to your daughters. I’ll give you 48 hours to decide.

If you do not willingly comply by then, you will never see them again.

Jaejoong slammed his fists in anger. “Dammit all! We gotta stop this guy!” “But, how?” Block B asked.

“Simple. You guys go and get help from the other gangs to search for them. I’ll stay here and try to figure out a clue to this threat letter. ”

Block B nodded their heads and quickly left the office.

Jaejoong turned to your father. “Don’t worry, sir. We’ll be sure to find the girls and bring them back to you. ”

You father looked up at Jaejoong with lost eyes and nodded his head.

Jaejoong quickly left the office. ‘Okay. The first thing I need to do is try to see if there are any finger prints on this letter.’

‘I’m pretty sure ~~~ has something in her room that will help me out here.’

 

Meanwhile ~~~

You were sitting on the mattress in the dark room being bored to death. The door to your room opened and a girl was forcefully tossed onto the floor.

“Just keep your mouth shut and you’ll last longer in here” one of the guards said.

“Owww.” The girl on the floor groan in pain. “Kimiko?” you asked in shock, recognizing her voice.

The girl’s head immediately snapped up, and you can now see her face clearly. It really was your sister.

“Unnie!” You would’ve helped her up, but your hands were tied for the moment. Kimiko saw that and help you untie the ropes around your hands.

Fortunately for you, the guards didn’t tie up her hands.

You rubbed your sore pink wrist and began the feel the blood flow again. “What are you doing here?!” you asked. Shock, a little mad, and in disbelief.

“I got captured when I was walking back to class. ” “Wow, how lame. ” You sarcastically joke.

“Unnie. ” Kimiko quickly turned to you. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were trying to solve our mother’s murder?”

“What? Why are you asking me that? I have no idea what you’re talking about.” “Don’t play dumb!” Kimiko snapped at you.

“I saw the papers in your desk when I was grabbing your books for your homework. ”

You remained silent.

“Please unnie, tell me.” You hesitated for a moment, but then give in to her. “Look. On the day that mom died, I swore to myself that I would solve this case. By myself.

“You could’ve asked me to help you. Don’t you know how dangerous the world is now? What if you got killed?!”

“I didn’t! I still have no idea who did it to this day, and I didn’t want to drag you or dad into this” you said.

“But we’re a family. We’re supposed to help each other out.” You stared at Kimiko and realized that she was right.

You hung your head down in shame. “Promise me that you won’t do anything on your own again, okay?”

You nodded your head. Kimiko gave you a warm smile.

“Oh, how touching. ” Both of you turned your heads towards the door. Kimiko let out a gasp.

You stared at the man in hate. “You!”

 

Author's Note: GASP! Who's the guy?! O_O Are they gonna get out alive?

Comments? ^^ ~ ♥