Sad Feelings

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

It's been two weeks in the log cabin, and nothing seems suspicious. Your father decided that it was time to pack up and leave. Your drivers picked you up, and you all went separate ways.

After driving for two hours, all of you finally made it back home. You heaved a sigh of relief and joy.

"Ahhh, finally back home." You landed on your bed with a plop. You looked around the room and felt relax and at peace. 'Home, sweet home' you thought.

"Unnie!" Your door burst open, and Kimiko plopped down on your bed next to you. "Whoa!" You almost fell off the bed. "What is it, Kimiko?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored." "But, we just got back home." You raised your eyebrow at her. Kimiko shrugged her shoulders and began to play with your Kuromi stuff animal.

*I love Kuromi ^^*

"Okay well, I'm gonna go walk around the house." You got up and walked towards your door. "Okay, bye unnie" you heard Kimiko say before you closed your bedroom door.

You walked by your father's office. You decided to go in until you saw him looking at a picture on his desk. You suddenly remembered what tomorrow was.

A sad smile came onto your face. 'Is it that time already?' you thought, as you quietly watched your dad from the doorway.

 

Author's Note: Hi. :D

Awwww, what?! No comments?! Why not?! T___T I need motivation. Please guys? It seems to quiet without you talking about my story.