Log Cabin In The Mountains

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

The two limo stopped, and everyone got out. Your father and Mr. Choi talked things over, while the rest of you got your bags out of the car. The two limo drove away, and all of you started your walked towards the cabin.

"Let me carry that for you ~~~." Jaejoong came up to you. "No, it's okay." "No really, let me help." Before you could say anything more, Jaejoong took your luggage and started walking towards the cabin.

You heaved a sigh and reached for your duffel bag on the ground, but someone already grabbed your bag. You looked up to see U-kwon smiling at you.

"Don't worry, I got it" he said, and started walking up towards the cabin. Kimiko walked up to you. "Unnie, where are your bags?" "They have it."

You pointed a finger towards Jaejoong and U-kwon. "Where are yours?" you asked. "Oh. Jaehyo and B-bomb oppa have them." You nodded your head as a response.

After fifteen minutes of walking, you guys finally reached your cabin.

*Pretend there is snow surrounding the cabin.*

You guys went inside and left for your separate rooms. Everyone went to unpack, and then went outside to the living room to warm up by the fireplace.

You looked outside the window, and it was snowing. Watching the snow fall, you couldn't help but think that it was quiet and lonely up here.

 

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy :/ Went to Sacramento to sleep over at my uncle's house for two days, and had a lot of fun. :)

I made a friend there, and we didn't know that we knew each other when we were little. Such a small world. =.= Things got pretty weird and fun there. :D

Comments? Please comment! I miss hearing from you guys. *Shows you puppy dog eyes and pouts.*