Found

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

2:30 AM ~

Jaejoong was walking towards your room. He opened up your door and started to walk towards the drawers.

‘I hope she has those thingy were I can check for finger prints.’

As he was searching around, Jaejoong stumbled upon a pile of old news article. Curious, he started to read them.

It said that your mother was killed inside an abandon warehouse. Jaejoong read the line on the article again.

A woman in her mid-twenties was murdered inside an abandon warehouse just outside of Seoul.

The murderer is unknown.

Jaejoong read the paper a few more times and then made a phone call to Block B.

 

Ring ring ~

“Hello?” Zico answered. “I think I know where they are” Jaejoong said. “Really?! Where?!”

“Try to find an abandon warehouse just outside of Seoul. Call me once you find it.”

“Sure thing.”

Jaejoong went to go tell your father about the clue that he found. Your father’s eyes widen.

He abruptly got off his seat and quickly proceeded towards the door.

 

Meanwhile ~

You and Kimiko were sitting in the dark musty room. Feeling really bored to death now.

Kimiko was still in shock. She didn’t know that it was Mr. Choi behind this all along.

You got up and walked around the room, trying to find a way to escape. To your dismay, there was no way out.

Frustrated, you slumped back onto the mattress.

Kimiko looked at you. “Don’t worry unnie. Someone will come for us. ” She patted your back to calm you down.

The door to the room suddenly burst open. It was one of the guards.

‘By someone, did you mean the enemy guard Kimiko?’ you thought in your head.

“You two, come with me” the guard said. Both of you obediently followed him out of the room.

The guard led you towards a part of the building. He tied both of you against an iron beam.

“Ahhh. So glad you girls came” Mr. Choi said. ‘We were force to you pabo. Don’t act like it was anything we did by choice’ you thought.

“Look around. Do you girls know where you are?”

Kimiko just look around, having no clue whatsoever. Meanwhile, you glanced around and concentrate.

Realization slowly hit you. ‘It can’t be!’ You turned your head towards him.

“You bastard! It was you, wasn’t it?! You killed our mother didn’t you?!” you angrily snared at Mr. Choi.

Kimiko was shocked. “You mean-“ “Yes. This is the warehouse where you mother died” Mr. Choi finished her sentence.

Kimiko was starting to tear up.

“You ! I won’t let you live!” you threatened. “As if you could stop me being tied to a beam. ” Mr. Choi walked away from both of you, and his men followed him.

 

Meanwhile ~~~

Block B had found the warehouse, and they gave Jaejoong a call. “Okay. Just tell me your position and wait there. Don’t go inside. ”

“Understood!” Block B said.

They were hiding nearby the warehouse waiting for Jaejoong. ‘Don’t worry girls. We’re going to save you. ’

 

Author's Note: QUESTION! Do I have to rate this story for language? Please tell me guys. Thanks.

Comments? :)