Shopping With Block B

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

It was Friday. As soon as the bell rang, Kimiko dragged you out of classroom and rushed you towards the lockers.

“Hurry up and get your stuff!” Kimiko shouted. “Awww, do I really have to go with you?” you groaned in annoyance.

“Yes! Now, hurry up! We only have today to go shopping!” “Fine. ” You slightly pouted at the idea of ‘shopping’ with Kimiko.

“Hey, girls!” Both of you turned your heads to see Block B heading towards you. “Busy today? You girls look like you’re in a rush” P.O. said.

“Yes, we are. We only have today to find our dad a congratulatory present, and buy new dresses for the party” Kimiko stated.

“Dresses?” Block B asked. “Yes. For the promotion of our dad’s new club. ” Kimiko said.

Block B turned to look at you. They couldn’t imagine you going shopping for a dress. ‘Help me’ you mouthed.

Block B just shrugged. You made a sad face. ‘What’s that suppose to mean?’ you thought.

“Let’s go, guys. ” Kimiko happily cheered.

“Go?” Block B asked. “To the mall, duh. You guys are going to carry our bags. You have no choice anyway since you’re supposed to guard us. ”

Block B groaned at the thought. 'At least I don't have to suffer alone' you thought, with a smile of your face.

 

~~~

All of you arrived at the mall. The first thing you did was go into a store to buy your dad a gift. After that, Kimiko dragged you to one of her favorite stores.

She got a whole bunch of dresses and made you try them on. You were getting pissed because she was practically playing dress up with you.

You tried on the last dress in the fitting room and slammed open the door.

"Okay, Kimiko! If you don't decide on what dress I look good in, I'm not even going to bother wearing a dress to the party!" you practically screamed at her.

Kimiko looked you up and down. She made a picture frame with her hands and studied the dress you were wearing.

"Perfect!" she said. Kimiko grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside where Block B was waiting.

"Finally! What took you guys so-" They stopped mid-sentence as they eyed you. "Isn't she pretty?" Kimiko asked. Block B just continued staring at you.

"Don't look at me!" You hid behind Kimiko.

"How can we not? You just look so... Wow" they said. "Thanks for the feedback. We'll get her this dress then." Kimiko pushed you back towards the changing room.

Your dress ~

 

Kimiko's dress ~

 

After paying for the dresses. Everyone decided to stop by an ice cream parlor before going home.

 

Author's Note: Party rockers in the house tonight ~ LOL :D

Comments? ^^