Worried About You

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

You turned around and gasp. U-kwon was standing right behind you. 

"U-kwon! W-what are you doing here?" you stuttered. "I came here because Kimiko said that you came her alone."

"Oh." you said. You noticed how he was glancing at the pile of news articles. You quickly began to clean up.

"What were you doing here anyway?" he asked. "Just doing some research" you plainly said.

"You know, we were all pretty worried about you." U-kwon looked at your face with a worried expression.

"Mianhae" you apologized. "It's okay. Just don't go off on your own again, okay?" You nodded your head.

Both of you left the library. Just then, a car pulled up towards the two of you. The window rolled down, and both of you looked inside, only to find Jaejoong. 

"Get in!" he said. (More like shouted in your face. -.-)

Both of you got in, and Jaejoong stepped on the gas back to your house. "Slow down!" you screamed.

You gripped the door handle, afraid that you might crash.

In a matter of minutes, the three of you arrived at your home. 'How did he not get a speeding ticket for driving at 90 MPH on a freeway?!' you thought in disbelief.

The car came to a complete stop, but none of you got out.

"U-kwon, leave" Jaejoong ordered. U-kwon did as told. Now it was only you and Jaejoong in the car. You tried to leave, but Jaejoong gripped your arm.

"Oww. What?!"

Jaejoong glared at you which sent shivers down your spine. "Do you know how worried I was when Kimiko called me and said that you went to the library alone?!"

"What if you got captured by the gang that is sending those threats to your dad?! Huh?!" Jaejoong was furious.

"Look. The important thing is that I'm safe. I made sure to be careful, so don't worry about it." You turned to go, but Jaejoong tighten his grip on your arm.

What happened next surprised you. Jaejoong pulled you into a hug.

You eyes widen in shock. "Don't EVER do something like that again. Do you hear me? I was worried that they might have taken you." You soften at his word.

Jaejoong pulled back and gazed into your eyes.

"Promise me that you won't go anywhere alone ever again, araso?" You meekly nodded your head. "Good." Jaejoong smiled at you.

You got out of the car and walked into the house. You passed by U-kwon on the way to your room. "~~~" You looked up at him.

"Everything alright?" he asked. You were still shock from the hug.

"Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry." 'I just can't believe that Jaejoong hugged me' you thought. "Are you sure?" U-kwon gave you a questioning look.

You just nodded your head and proceeded towards your room. U-kwon took a glance at your disappearing figure.

 

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't been updating. I was busy enjoying my vacation. :)

Comments? ^^