Getting To Know Each Other

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

You and your sister Kimiko were sitting in your father's office. You were listening to music on your IPod touch, while Kimiko was texting her friends.

Your dad was at his desk, filling out papers. "~~~" your dad called you. You were bobbing your head up and down to the music. Kimiko turned to look at you, but you didn't notice.

Your dad sighed. He got up and screamed in your ears. "~~~!" You fell to the ground in shock. You instantly got up off the floor. "Whoa! Jesus Christ dad, are you TRYING to give me a heart attack?!" you yelled while putting a hand over your chest.

Both your father and Kimiko chuckled. "Maybe next time you should listen to me when I'm calling you." You rolled your eyes and sat back down next to Kimiko.

"I have a surprise for you" you father said. "A new Gucci bag?" "A new Final Fantasy game?" you and Kimiko asked excitedly. "Uhhh no. It's not a purse or a game."

"Darn" you and Kimiko said in unison. You dad laughed good heartedly. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Boss, they're here" one of the guards said.

"Perfect, send them in." "Who's here dad?" Kimiko asked. You were bobbing your head to the music again. "You'll see." He turned his gazed towards you.

He yanked your earphones off. "Well you please pay attention for one second?" he dad asked you. "One" you counted. You put your headphones back on.

"Aish!" Your dad did a face palm. Kimiko giggled at you. "Please ~~~, just pay attention" your dad said while pulling your earphones off.

"Araso araso" you said. "Right this way" one of the guards said. Seven boys entered your father's office. They were dressed in black suits.

Kimiko gasped. "Who are they?" you bluntly asked. "~~~!" Kimiko slapped your arm. "Owww, what? I'm just asking because I don't know them."

The seven boys gave you and your sister interesting stares. "Are they the ones?" the guy who seems like the leader ask. "Yes. These are my two daughters, Kimiko and ~~~."

"Nice to meet you, Were Block B." They held out their hands and both of you shook it. "I'm Zico" the leader introduced himself. "This is Jaehyo, Taeil, B-bomb, U-kwon, Kyung, and P.O" Zico introduced the rest of the members.

Both of you nodded your heads.

"Kimiko, ~~~. I hope you would get along well with these boys" your father said. "Why?" you both asked. "Because starting today, they will be your body guards." Your father smiled.

You both shot up out of your seats. "MWOH?! Bodyguards?!"

 

Author's Note: So how was the first chapter? :) I might not be able to update as much tomorrow because I have work. Maybe just one or two chapters. IDK we'll see, we'll see.

COMMENTS? ^0^