Life With The Two Daughters

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

Block B entered the mansion and stared around in amazement, although they didn't show it. The maids escorted each one on them to their individual rooms.

You and Kimiko went to your rooms too.

Your room -

Kimiko's room -

 

You were just playing some Final Fantasy on your PS 3 when suddenly, the door burst open. "~~~-unnie!!!!" Kimiko ran into your room and jumped on the bed.

"What up?" you asked, eyes glued to the tv screen. Kimiko pouted. "Unnie, why don't we go hang out with our new bodyguards and get to know them better?"

"Gee Kimiko, I would love to, but I'm busy passing this level at the moment. And how come you are always coming into my room?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Because you're room is the coolest." "Your room is nice too" you said. "But I like your room, it feels so comfy in here." You were about to say something when you sense someone outside your door.

You grabbed a book on your night stand and chucked it at the door. The door opened, revealing Block B. The book flew towards them, and they barely dodged it in time.

"Whoa! What did we do?" Block B entered the room. "Doesn't anyone knock anymore? People just come into my room. What is so great about it?" you asked.

"Who are you kidding? Look at this cool room, and the nice view." Block B stared at your room in awe. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" Kimiko asked.

"Just felt like hanging out since we're bored and have nothing to do" Zico said. "You play Final Fantasy?!" U-kwon and P.O said excitedly.

"Yea, wanna play?" you asked. They nodded their heads. You saved your game and gave them the remote to battle with each other. "Oh yea, why did you throw a book at us?" Jaehyo asked as he handed you the book.

"Oh, sorry about that. I thought you were -" The door opened again. You threw your book at the door. "Ow!" A guy fell to the floor. "Why do you always come into my room?!" you asked.

 

Author's Note: Who's the guy? :) LOL I'll explain on the next update ^^ Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was busy with work.

BTW note to my readers. Please, please do me this favor. When you comment on my story, please don't only say "Update soon." I know you want me to update soon.

I want to know my readers thoughts about my story. I want to know what you think about it so far, and I get motivated when you tell me something about the story.

Saying "update soon" could tell me if you're bored with it our you aren't into it.

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T DEFEND ANYONE. I WAS JUST SPEAKING MY MIND. I LOVE YOU MY READERS, SO PLEASE MOTIVATE ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS.

THANK YOU! ~ :)