Another Year Without You

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9syrfhKWls

IDK if you've been listening to some songs that I posted, but YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS ONE!! IT FITS WITH THIS CHAPTER!! PLEASE LISTEN TO IT. :)

You walked up to the cemetery with your father, sister, Jaejoong, and Block B following right behind. Kimiko walked beside you in silence.

It was a windy and cloudy day. All of you wore black for the occasion. You walked up the hill for five minutes until you stopped by a gravestone.

You and Kimiko cleaned it, and placed the flowers on top of it. Your father placed some food by the grave. You guys lit up some incense and placed it in front of the grave.

Jaejoong and Block B were a few feet behind, watching the family reunion.

"How are you, mom? It everything okay in Heaven?" you talked to your mother's grave. Kimiko was starting to cry, and a tear drop fell down your face.

"Yeobo, how are you? The girls and I are doing fine, so you don't have to worry. Everything is fine. Please, just continue to smile and watch over us in Heaven."

Your dad was starting to cry too. Block B and Jaejoong watched with sad faces. It never occurred to Block B that you could actually cry. You seemed like such a tough girl to them.

You stared at your mother's grave. You closed your eyes, and remembered the good times when she was still alive.

FLASHBACK ~

You were eight years old, and Kimiko was seven. You were running around the garden chasing each other. "~~~, Kimiko. Time for lunch" your mother called.

Everyday, the four of you would each lunch together as a happy family. You, Kimiko, and both your parents. Always smiling and laughing. Your mother would always be there for you.

You remembered how she would read bed time stories to you guys. Everyday was spent with a smile and laughter. Your mother was the world to the three of you.

You, Kimiko, and your father loved her with all of your hearts. It never occurred to you that she would leave you so early.

One day, you guys got a phone call from the police. Your mom went out to work, and she never came back. The police told you that she was found dead inside an abandon warehouse.

After hearing the news, the three of you cried your hearts out. You and Kimiko kept calling for your mom, telling her to come back and to never leave your side.

Everything was a wreck. It took your father two years to get over his depression about losing your mother. You guys hardly talked or did anything together during those two years, but then, you slowly started to accept the fact that your mother was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK ~

You opened your eyes again and tears fell down your face. Kimiko looked at you, and she knew that you were thinking of your mom.

You still remembered how the police said that they never found your mother's murderer. On the day she died, you swore to yourself that you would find out who took your mother away from you.

That's why you became tough, and learned how to fight. You looked at the grave, and then tilted your head up towards the sky. 'Don't worry mom. I'll solve your case and bring down the bastard who took you away from us.'

"~~~, are you ready to go?" Your father asked with sadness in his voice. You nodded your head, and slowly walked back towards the cars. You glanced back at your mother's grave.

"Please watch over us" you silently said.

 

Author's Note: Okay, I seriously almost cried when I wrote this and listen to the song. T__T The tears were there, but they wouldn't come out. Waaaaahhhh T____T

Comments? T___T