Memories - Wishing To Turn Back Time

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcyUaShuIUU&feature=related

PA-LEASE Listen to this while you read!! :)

 

It was 6:00 PM, dinner time. You and Kimiko didn't have much of an appetite though. After dinner, you secluded yourself in your room. You lay on your bed, hugging your Kuromi stuff animal while staring at the ceiling.

You blankly stare at the ceiling, and your mind was blank. You heaved a sigh, got up, and left the room.

The hallway was empty. You decided to walked towards the library at the other end of the house.

Glancing around, you made sure that nobody followed you. You opened the doors to the big library and headed inside. It was pretty dark, so you the lights.

You walked towards a corner of the library, looking for something. After five minutes of searching, you finally found what looked like a photo album.

You blew the dust away from it, and took a seat by the windows. You opened the first page, and it was a photo of you, Kimiko, and your parents when you two were little kids. About four to five years old.

Your mom was holding Kimiko, and your father was holding you. All four of you had big happy smiles on your face. You flipped through more pages.

You found more pictures of you and your family having picnics, having fun at the beach, going to the amusement parks, etc.

Tears flooded your eyes. 'Mom.' You cried in your mind. You lay on the couch by the window and cried yourself to sleep. It was starting to rain outside.

Jaejoong was walking back to his room when he noticed that the doors to the library were open. Curious, he took a peek inside and found you sleeping by the window.

He walked towards you, and smiled at your sleeping face. He studied your face closely, and knew that you had been crying. Jaejoong brushed his thumb over your tear-streaking face.

He removed the album from your hands, and then he carried you back towards your room (Bridal style ;D).

U-kwon was passing by when he saw Jaejoong carrying you. He ducked behind a corner and silently watched.

Jaejoong lied you down on your bed, and tucked your hair behind your ear. He caressed your face and kissed your forehead before leaving your room.

 

Author's Note: O_O Sooooo......... What do you guys think of this chapter?

P.S. - Please check out my friend's story. Please subscribe and comment to her too. I would appreciate that. Thanks guys :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56269/i-want-to-be-limitless-comedy-jonghyun-key-romance-shinee-taemin

Enjoy reading her story. :D