Confession

Being A Mafia's Daughter Isn't As Bad As It Seems

The police arrested Mr. Choi and his men.

Jaejoong was being pulled into the ambulance for immediate surgery. ‘Please let him be okay’ you thought.

Your father was talking to the police about what happened, being sure to leave out the part that he was a gang leader of course. ;)

U-kwon went up to you and patted your back. “Let’s go visit hyung at the hospital.” He gave you an encouraging smile.

 

Hospital ~ 4:45 AM

Everyone was sitting in the hallway, waiting for the news. You hugged your knees together and buried your head in them.

The doctor came by to tell you the news.

Everyone looked up at him, anxious to know what has become of Jaejoong.

“I bring you good news! Jaejoong’s surgery was a success. He’s resting in his room now, and you may all go and visit him. But please, keep the noise level down.”

“Which room is he in doctor?” your father asked. “Room 304”

“Everyone quick! To room 304!” P.O. shouted. All of you rushed towards Jaejoong’s room.

 

Meanwhile ~~~

Jaejoong was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. His staring contest was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Come in” he said, while glancing at the door.

Everyone quickly piled into the room. “Jaejoong oppa!” Kimiko ran up to Jaejoong and hugged him.

“Ah-ow. Kimiko, not so tight. It still hurts.” She quickly let go of him. “Sorry.” “It’s okay.”

“How are you man?” Zico asked. “I’m fine. My left side just hurts.”

Everyone exchanged small conversation with Jaejoong, except you. You haven’t said one word to him yet.

You were just glad that he was alive. Jaejoong was looking at you, wondering why you weren’t talking to him.

U-kwon followed his gaze to you.

“Okay guys, I think we should leave these two alone for a while.” U-kwon gestured for everyone to leave.

He took a glance at you before leaving the room. ‘You better treat her right and make her happy, hyung’ he thought.

He closed the door, and the room was silent. You approached Jaejoong.

It was kind of awkward, and you didn’t know what to say right now. Finally after two minutes, you started a conversation.

“How are you feeling?” “Better now, thanks.” Jaejoong smiled. “Why did you take the hit for me?”

“It’s my job. I’m suppose to protect you.” “So dying to protect me is your job?” you scoffed.

Jaejoong’s smile was turning into a frown. “What else was I supposed to do? If I didn’t, you would have gotten hurt. Or worse.”

“I didn’t ask you to take the hit for me!” you yelled, losing your patience. “I didn’t ask for your permission!” Jaejoong fought back.

“Then why?!” you asked. Tears were starting to form in your eyes.

“Because… because…” Jaejoong couldn’t bring himself to say it. “What?!” you asked.

“Because I did it to protect the one I love!” He shouted out the answer. You let out a gasp. “What... did you say?”

Jaejoong turned his head towards you. “I did it because I love you, and I didn’t want to see the person I love get hurt.”

You were touched by his words. You took his hand with both of your hands and squeezed it.

“You pabo” you said. Tears running down your face. Jaejoong affectionately patted your head.

“So?” he asked. “So what?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Does that mean you love me too?” he asked. “What on earth gave you that idea?” you asked. “This.”

Jaejoong pulled your head in with his free hand, and both of your lips clashed together.

Your eyes widened, as you realize what Jaejoong just did to you. You just remained frozen on the spot.

Bit by bit, your eyes began to close and you returned the kiss.

Jaejoong pulled back and smiled at you. “So I guess your answer is a yes then?” he grinned. “I can’t believe I’m in love with this idiot” you said.

Jaejoong only laughed at your comment. “Hahaha. I love you too.” With that, he pulled you in for another kiss.

U-kwon was watching from the door. ‘I hope you’re happy ~~~. I’ll let you go, but if hyung breaks your heart; I’m going to get him back for you.’

U-kwon sincerely smiled and closed the door.

 

Author's Note: NOT THE END YET! :)

Comments? ^^ For I love them. :D