While He's Away

When He Was Still in Beijing

It was a Sunday, the day Luhan will leave to study aboard. I was at the airport hugging him. His family members was at home, they already said goodbyes so both my parents and Luhan's sent me to send him. We had to take the bus. He was patting my head. "It's okay, I'll be back soon enough before you know it. Four months, wait for me. They have strict rules about visiting home, you know. And I have to focus on study. I'll be bringing you with me too." 

I stared at him, "Huh~?" 

Then he waved the bracelet I made for him, You Can Do It. I grinned and giggled. "Of course. I'll be waiting for you then." I said. But I couldn't say the other three words. Luhan smiled and starts walking towards the scanner door thingy. "Uh, Luhan~!"

He turned back. "Huh?" I went running to him and hugging him tightly once more. 

I managed to breathe out the three words I've been wanting to say to him, "Wo ai ni . . ." 

I pulled back and he grinned brightly, "Yeah, wo ai ni. You study hard, too. You must wait for me."

I forced back the tears and watch him go. 

_______________________________________

I took the bus home and found Kevin on the door steps. "You're finally home. Let's go eat." He dragged me, like what he used to do when we were little. 

"What, where? What about Mom and Dad and Jia?" I asked, surprised. 

"They went to eat at a restaurant without you, I haven't ate so you're coming with me." he said.

Then a thought came to me. I grinned, "Ahaha, you're scared to eat alone, right?? Don't tell me~!" I laughed as he tensed up.

"Who told you? I'm not scared of anything." Kevin said as we walked out of the gate, into the streets. 

"My dear Kevin," I said sarcastically. "I've known you since I was born. I know that you don't like kiwis and the taste of tea. I've also know that you are scared of centipedes and spiders and---"

"Alright, alright, stop! Just mentioning the names, sends me chills. Geez Meili." Kevin said, with a little scary tone in his voice. I chuckled. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, when we reached the bus stop sign.

"A restaurant. I don't want to cook, I don't know how." he smirked. 

"I could cook." 

"But you . If Luhan ate your food, he would vomit." he joked. I distinctly remembered Mom saying that I'm the best when it comes to cooking. Kevin just never taste my cooking before.

"Whatever."

"Here comes the bus." he said as the bus's headlights shined.

"You're paying." 

"Of course I am." He entered the bus and paid the driver for two tickets. (I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BUSES IN CHINA, forgive me.)

______________________________________

We went home after finishing our meal. Kevin head to the shower after me and I head downstairs. "Mom~~~" I whined as I walk into the living room. She look up from the TV. "Why didn't you wait for me~~?"

"Your cousins were starving so we had to go. We left Kevin to look after you." she said. So they had dinner with my cousins?? I scoffed and sat down on the sofa until I fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short chapter. Luhan heading back to study aboard in korea

but what is she gonna do in those four months??

updating in a few days, getting ready for school. I just went to the school orientation and

a tour around the school. High school... this :(  and that :)

I'm exhausted after updating both my stories.

My other story has gotten pretty interesting.