Something Strange

When He Was Still in Beijing

I looked around the corners, leaning from my chair. I couldn't help my instinct of tapping my finger on my lap and biting my lips. I couldn't wait to see him, I was so anxious and I missed him so much. Yes, I'm at the airport, waiting for Luhan's arrival with his mom and my mom. They're getting along so well. I heard Luhan's mom owns a restaurant. Not only it's a restaurant but it's a family restaurant. It sells seafood to beef and chicken as well as soup and others. Then a wave of strangers came in carrying bags and suitcases. Then I see a familiar face.

"Luhan~~!" I called out as I ran over to him. I dodged the people in my way and crash into his embrace. My face buried in his chest. 

"Ni hao ma? Miss me?" He murmured in my ear, I could feel his warm breath.

"Of course I miss you. How was study?" I said as I wipe away the drops of water from my eyes, which I didn't even realized I cried. 

"I did awesome. You?" 

We walked back to our moms. I replied, "I topped the list~~!!! I thought I was gonna fail." I chuckled. 

He hugged me again, tightly. "Wah~ you are the best."

He pulled away, then he hugs his mom and my mom. They are proud of him. "Honey, we are so proud of you. Let's go home." His mom said.

He nodded and holds my hand. 

_________________________________________

When we arrived at his house, his family greets him and welcomed him, making me love him even more. Luhan took me up to his room. I've never been to his room before. He held my hand and leads me up the stairs. The hall was quite dark but when we reached his bedroom door, he opens it and it was organized. Very organized. But then there's a pile of messing papers on his desk. He closed the door, settle his backpack on the floor as he signal me to sit in his chair. I walked over to his chair by his desk. Then Luhan took his jacket off and threw it in his laundry basket, which was empty. Then he lay down on his bed. 

"Are you tired?" I asked.

He had his eye closed. "Yes . . ." he said with a smile. 

I chuckled, "If you want, I could leave you and---"

"No, come here." he pats on the bed by his side. When I didn't respond or act, he stood up and grabbed both my forearms, force me up and collapse on the rear end of the bed. I end up on top of him. Our eyes locked and he slowly lifts his chin until . . . . . . . . . . his lips meets mine. I got a bit of a shock. Then he moved his mouth against mine. I participated. Then he pulled back, I took a deep breath, "I missed you that much." I chuckled and then realized that anybody could just barge in and see us in action. I pulled up, but he took me back in.

"Someone will see us!" I whispered.

Luhan simply smiled and when he was about to say something, his mom called, "Kids! Dinner time~!"

He groaned under me. I could hear his voice vibrating. "I told you so~" I said, as I pulled up and walked towards the door, dragging him behind me. 

We sat down and start eating our food provided on the table. His mom makes the food smells really good and it looks delicious~! My mom was admiring her delicious-looking foods. "Wow, look at all these delicious food. Sweety, you make it fantastic~!"

"Thank you, Hun." She said. They call each other "sweety" and "hun". When my mom took a bite, Luhan's mom asked, "So how are your kid's scores?"

She wiped , "Great! Meili just topped her school list last week. The teachers said it was one of the highest scores ever. They told me that and I was shocked." Mom laughed. "Then I understood that she rather study hard than help me with cooking. Oh boy."

The elders laughed. Yi-Ai just keep stuffing food in , making a full cheek. Then she look at me with her big eyes from under her chinese bangs. Oh, how cute~~! Then she smiled at me with full of food. Luhan pick a piece of orange chicken and place it in my bowl. I smiled and pick up another piece of orange chicken and settle in his bowl. I chewed and drink my water. 

When we're done, I helped with the table and dishes. Luhan was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV with his parents and my mom. Yi-ai was coloring princesses and Hello Kitty on the coffee table. The elders were talking about businesses and school.

I head to the bathroom and did my business. Just as I was about to enter the living room, I noticed my pants was still ped. I faced the wall and zipped it back up. I took my time fixing it.

"---what?! You got accepted into SME? And you're going to sing and dance? You can't go." I heard Luhan's mom exaggerated. I was confused. Is that the name of his school that he's studying aboard? I thought. I laughed silently. Of course it is! SME . . . but what does it stand for? S . . . Seoul, M for Majoring . . . Enforcement? Nah, I shook my head. Forget it. Then I walked in and they quieted as soon as they saw me. 

"Uh, Hun, you should visit my restaurant sometimes." Luhan's mom said. 

"Um--- yes, I should. Maybe . . . next week?"

I smiled, "Yeah we should, mom~! I'm going to taste all the food in your restaurant, ma'am. And your best drinks." I gave a wink at her. THey all laughed. My gaze went over to Luhan, our eyes met. He smiled brightly. I giggled. 

Later on the night, we went home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something is going on . . . . . . *skeptical look*

HAHAHAHA

If you have already figured out, yes he got accepted into SM. 

But what's going to happen to their relationship? 

ooooooooh........