BONUS CHAPTER to Don't Tell Me

When He Was Still in Beijing
 
 
 
Luhan's point of view))
 
I clicked "send message". I just sent Meili a message to meet me at the park. I sat alone on the bench, patiently waiting for her. Tonight was dark and chilly. But the street lights helped a little. I was going to tell her that I'm breaking up with her. It's not that I want to, but the company didn't want me to date and I have to focus on my work.
 
I'm going to feel bad about this because I'm gonna tell her that I'm going to Hong Kong. Just far enough that she can't reach me. I've been trying to tell her about my career in South Korea but I couldn't force it out of my mouth. Going that far will surely hurt her. I didn't want to hurt her anymore. I feel really bad about that one night we spent. 
 
Then I saw Meili standing there, smiling. My snapback shadowed my eyes and my hood is over my hat. I patted the bench beside me and she came to sit.
 
I cleared my throat. "Did you find out, yet?" I didn't know where to start. I was getting curious about the whole thing.
 
"About what?" Meili faintly smiled.
 
"If you are. . ." I couldn't say it.
 
"No. I didn't find out yet. It's still too soon. So what am I here for? Another date?" She smiled at me.
 
My smile disappeared and I hestiated, "No . . . It's---I've been thinking over and over again all night last night, the last two days. I feel like we aren't supposed to be with each other. I think---"
 
"Please don't tell me we're breaking up. That's the least I wanted to hear. You got another topic? Maybe I could---" I cut her off.
 
"Meili," I said, holding her hands and thinking about what I should say. "Listen to me, please. I'm going through hardship right now and---"
 
"Am I a burden to you? You could just say that. Luhan, just say it directly to me---" Meili blurted.
 
I put a finger to her lips. After a pause, I said, "I'm no good for you. I'm sure someone so strong and beautiful like you could find someone else better than me. I got accepted to a wonderful job in Hong Kong. It's very hard for me to handle this situation but breaking up with you was not my intention. And I thought about it, I thought everything through and breaking up with you was my only choice I could enter that job. That job is my once in a lifetime opportunity. And if The Lord lets me be with you, I will come back and marry you."
 
I put my finger down. Meili's mouth opened, "I understand."
 
"I'm sorry, I've put you through so many things." I look down, making sure my snapback is covering my face. I can feel tears bubbled up on my waterline. 
 
She stood up and slowly, turning back home. Then I shove my hood back and rotate my snapback. I stood up and snatch her wrist and turned her around. Just as she turned back to look and I pulled Meili into a deep kiss. With our face so close together, I could feel water on both our cheeks. I didn't even know she cried. How could she cried so silently? Did she already figured out? Did Kevin tell her about me? She hiccuped through the kiss as I pulled back. I look into her eyes. Then I lift a hand and wipe away her tears with my thumb.
 
I'm so sorry . . .  
 
_________________________________________
 
I went home after watching her walking away sniffing. I lay in my bed, my covers off to the side. I get up and rest my chins in my palms. I feel really bad! But I'm glad I did it . . . So I won't have to hurt her anymore. Tears dropped down from my chin and onto my bed sheets, staining it. Just then my mother came in.
 
I wiped away my tears, not caring to hide my face. 
 
"Son . . . don't cry. Come on, your a big boy now, don't cry." she said as she hugged me. 
 
"I'm alright, mom. It's just really hard for me." I said, my voice muffled because my face buried in her cozy shoulders.
 
"I'm sure it's hard for the both of you. Maybe you could marry her when you come back?"
 
I pulled away and look at her. "I don't think she'll want me back. If I came back, she might already be married, anyway."
 
"Okay, if that's what you think. Get plently of rest, okay? We're leaving tomorrow at 7AM. Pack all the things you want."
 
I nodded as she left. I stared at my full bag, ready for the flight.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
OKAY! Just a little bonus chapter on Chapter 16 in Luhan's point of view. 
 
How did you guys like it?
 
Did you all want me to write some more of these chapters in Luhan's point of view??
 
Please comment down~~ :D