A Little Interview ^_^

When He Was Still in Beijing

I went to school today with Kevin. He kept talking about Luhan, trying to talk me into him. But I just rolled my eyes whenever he said something cheesy. I was in my school uniform and backpack and so is Kevin. We were getting close to school.

"How could you not like him? He's as handsome as me," he persuaded me.

"That's why I don't like him." I smiled at him. 

He crack up. "Hey~ don't try to make a joke there. Ah, forget it. I think you two really matched though. Race you to school. Loser wash my laundry~~!" then he sprint off.

I followed him, my backpack swayed back and forth, making me uncomfortable running. Ah, forgot it. I did his laundry twice. I stopped running and watch him went inside the school gate. As I cross the streets, on the corner of my eyes, Luhan was walking to school. I smiled when I see him. "Ni hao." I wave my hand.

"Hi." He replied with a smile, hands in his pockets. His voice seem rather hoarse and weak. 

"How's your throat?" I asked, a bit worried.

Luhan puts a hand to his throat and massage it. "I think it's alright and how's your fingers? You seemed to be flinching each time you press on the piano bars."

How did he know . . . ? "Ah, just that . . . my fingers are . . ." I enjoyed his singing so much that I didn't even remembered any moment when it hurts. I'm glad I felt that way. 

"Give me your hands." Luhan grabbed my hand and starts massaging it as we walked. He slowly, but firmly, massages the space between my thumb and index finger. Then Luhan stretched my fingers and rub on the fingertips. I feel absolutely awkward . . . But then he stopped walking when we were near the school gate. "You have a nice hand. Soft, too." he told me as he looks into my eyes. 

I giggled. "I didn't know you know how to massage." I said as he massages my other hand.

I totally forgot about Kevin. Well, he could go straight to class. "Well, I massage my grandmother and my mother when I have free time."

"Well, look who forgets about me and laugh with her boyfriend." I look up and Kevin was standing by Luhan. 

Luhan look at him. "Oh, ni hao." 

Kevin smiled and waved. Gay, I thought. A chuckle escaped my lips. They both look at me weirdly. When I'm done laughing, I said, "Let's go, I'm gonna be late."

_______________________________________

 

Lunch came~~ we had sushi rolls, salad, fried chicken drumsticks dipped in hot sauce, and rice along with water. I sat with Kevin. He's my only best friend. I know I'm a loner but I like it. :D Kevin had his other friends sitting with us.  Luhan came and sat by me. I smiled, "Nice to see you again~"

"Mm." Luhan took a bite. "You'll be seeing me often."

I drank my water. "Why is that?"

"I'll be going soon."

"Where?"

"I'm studying aboard in South Korea." 

I almost choked on my food. Kevin pat my back. "What is wrong with you?" I point at Luhan. Kevin confusingly stared at him. Then Luhan gave me my water. I took a big gulp.

"He's studying aboard in South Korea." I repeated what Luhan had said.

"I'm only here for vacation but I wanna to see my friends before going." Luhan explained.

"Then why aren't you with your friends?" Kevin asked.

"Something came up." he said as he chewed.

"Aw~~ then you could be with us~! Especially Meili~!" Kevin exaggerated.

"Who's Meili?" Luhan asked confusingly, I forgot that I didn't even tell him my name all this time. Kevin and I looked at him weirdy. 

I turned to Kevin and whispered, "And you said you'll hook us up but forgets to tell my name!!" Kevin regreted and made a sorry face.

"I didn't even get a chance to talk with him!" Kevin whispered back. I smirked at him.

"I'm Zhou Meili. Nice to meet you~" I smiled.

"Ah, sorry." he seemed uncomfortable. I wonder what made him uncomfortable. "I only know Kevin's name. Sorry about that, Meili."

I smiled brightly. "It's okay."

____________________________________________

 

Lunch period ended quickly because we talked so much. I didn't even finished my lunch. Though the fried chicken dip in hot sauce was great. Couldn't finish it because it was hot. It was study time. As I began writing, my hand didn't feel sore. I think it was because of the massage Luhan gave me. He's very nice. He makes me totally in love with him. I wonder if he feels the same way. I snapped back into reality and focus on my study. 

I kept studying and writing everything down until the class emptied. The teacher left and I was the only one in class. I look up, feeling fatigue, noticed that everyone's gone. I wonder if Kevin forgot about me, he was supposed to get me and go home together. Maybe he wants his revenge about this morning. As I start packing up, a guy came in and handed me a note. I smiled as a thank you. When I got everything in my backpack, I opened the note. 

 

Come meet me at the swimming pool. 

- Luhan

 

His note was lovely no matter how it looks. I smiled and start walking to the swimming pool room. I a corner and opened the door to the swimming pool. I stick my head in and step in. I look around. "Luhan . . . ?" I shouted. It echoed. I was starting to feel like it's a trap, like what they do in movies.

I heard footsteps. "Over here!" Luhan gets up from sitting on the bleachers. He sat down again and I came to sit by  him. He smiled. We were the only ones in here, I was sure.

"What're you going to say?" I asked.

"Let's have some snacks first." Luhan took out a bag of chips from his backpack. He opened it and ate some. I took some, too. He brought two box of juice. I sipped. 

"Perfect snacks. Thanks for this, I was getting a bit hungry." I chuckled. "So what were you going to say?"

"I was think about it all night last night. And . . . you're my . . ." he paused. I looked him, excited. "Ideal type."

I raise my eye brows. "M-me? I'm your ideal type?"

"Mm," He nodded. "And um, will you--- do you want to . . . go on a d-date this Thursday . . . ?"

I felt weird, you could almost say it was the butterflies. I smiled. "Okay."

Luhan let out a sigh of relief. "Are you busy this Thursday though?"

"Not that I know of." I said. 

He smiled brightly.

Then suddenly a loud pop sound startled me. Kevin came out from his hiding, firing a firework that pops out confetti. When he came out, I knew he was part of the proposal. Kevin smiled like an idiot. "Yay~~~!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wah~~~!!! He asked her out~~~!!! 

now, where should they go on their date??

I love Kevin's character, he's so supportive towards Meili. 

I'm done for today, have been updating two chapters today. NEED REST.

^_^ hope you enjoyed~