Beijing Date

When He Was Still in Beijing

Yes, today is Thursday~! I'm going on a date with Luhan, he's taking me to Beijing. The last few days aren't as hard anymore since Luhan told me to ignore those laser glares from the students disapproving. But it starts to disappear as they get to know me more. Especially those three girls from the other day, when they try to confront me. Yeah, them. They actually got nicer when I said they're my friends to Luhan. I was thinking that they just accept me because I'm dating Luhan. Nice try, but I'm not falling for it. 

School day is over, Kevin went home and wish me luck. He couldn't stay another night because he was supposed to go see his grandmother. I went home to get ready and now here I am in Beijing with Luhan. I wore a loose blue beanie, yarn-crochet hoodie, jeans, and converse. Luhan wore a leather jacket over a designed t-shirt with blue jeans, and a pair of Nikes. Gosh, he look so good. He held on to my hand, giving it a little squeeze once in a while, while walking through the busy streets of Beijing. We just got off the bus.
 
"So where are you taking me?" I asked when it got awkward.
 
"You'll see, I planned out everything for us, especially for you." Luhan smiled, as he speeds up his walking pace. 
 
I giggled, waiting but definitely excited. Luhan is such a nice first love. I wonder where he had the time to plan out all what he was going to show me. We skip around the corner and into the park, where it leads to a little goldfish pond. He wave for me to sit on the bench. It was dark and breezy. It time a cold breeze wash over, I could feel like it's pinching my skin right through my hoodie. Luhan sat down by me. He looked around. Then he raised a hand. *snap, says his fingers.
 
Lights in different colors flickered on everywhere near us. A few people in the area was amazed. I was even more amazed. My mouth dropped in awe as I look around, some lights were even in the goldfish pond. My gaze wonder back to Luhan, "It's---it's . . . amazing. I'm speechless, I've never seen anything like this before. I think I'm gonna kiss you." I laughed. 
 
"Then kiss me." Luhan said, staring hungrily at my lips. I tensed, surprised at how he react. Since he ask me to do it, and it will be a thank you for all the lights. I grabbed his collar and pull him in. As soon as my eyes are closed, our lips touched. Our nosed touched. Luhan put his hand on my cheek. He moved his mouth against mine. I can feel him smiling like an idiot thru the kiss. I parted my mouth and let his tongue, which he been trying to get in, slipped in. He toyed with my tongue, it's a lot like bullying it. I laughed and broke the kiss, wiping away the saliva that got on my lips. 
 
Luhan chuckled, "Why'd you stopped~?? I was having fun."
 
"I feel weird. It's a thing I've never done before." I laughed.
 
"But you got it pretty good! You nailed it~!" 
 
I slightly slapped his arm, "Stop teasing~~"
 
"Okay I'll stop, let's go shopping." He said as he drag me. 
 
He lead me into a mall (<---was about spell "wall" XD). We walked around and I spot a stuff toys claw machine. "I wanna try and get one for you." I said.
 
"Don't I have to do that for you?" He smiled. I shook my head as I took out my wallet and put in a coin. (DOES CHINESE PPL USE COINS???) The game was starting and I have 20 seconds to aim. I move the claw over on the panda bear. 
 
"Wait move it a little bit over there." Luhan tried to point as he finger poke the glass. I giggled and do what he says. 
"Over here?"
 
"No, a little more."
 
"There?"
 
"Wait----yeah."
 
I smiled and release the claw. It grabbed, I got excited. But it slipped away. "Aw . . . man." 
 
"Let me try." Luhan push me over and start the game. He put the claw on the panda bear I'm trying to get for him and release the claw. It grabbed. It pulled. My eyes widened. And it lift~! I screamed. 
 
"You got it~!" I said. 
 
He blushed, and hand it to me. "It's for you."
 
"What? You got it for yourself, it's yours." I reply.
 
"No, it looks better on you." He chuckled.
 
"Well, okay. Thank you~~" I said as I took the panda bear and snuggle it. 
 
"Shall we go?" Luhan said. I nodded. 
 
_________________________________________________
 
 
As we head back to my house, Luhan spoke, in the dark, "Did you have fun?"
 
"Of course I did, you were so cheesy." I said. Then we were standing outside my gate. He was still holding my hand. 
 
He looked at me, "We're home, I'll see you tomorrow."
 
"Thanks for sending me home . . . and the lights." I smiled.
 
"Mm." Luhan nodded.
 
Our hands unlocked but our eyes was locked. The gate wasn't lock so I step into my courtyard. I hug the panda bear and Luhan smiled and left. I locked the gate and went inside.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
That was a bit fun~~~!!! 
 
It's short because I dont have a lot of ideas but------!
 
They kissed! or should i say, she kissed him~~!!!
 
But more drama is coming, 
 
so prepare~~!!!!