Hide It

When He Was Still in Beijing

It was a Sunday and Luhan came over to accompany me. All I do was just laying in bed reading or in the living room watching TV. With a sprained ankle, I'm useless. My ankle was resting on a pillow on another chair. I was in the living room, Luhan sitting by my side watching TV. We were watching a very sad drama. The main girl is suppposed to marry the main guy but she got really ill. She caught a disease and an old lady told the guy about an herbal medicine that could cure her so he is trying to find the herbal medicine in the mountains. He already broke his ankle, just like me. And now he's suffering to find it. Tears was streaming down my face as Luhan kept pulling out tissue by tissue for me.

"Calm down, Meili. It's not that sad." Luhan said, leaning on the couch with his arms crossed.

I pout at him, "Don't tease me~!"

He chuckled, covering his mouth. "I'm not teasing you though~~"

I gently slapped his arm. Then he took my hand and hold it so I couldn't hit him. Luhan lift my hand up to his mouth and slightly kissed the back of my hand. It sends chills through my whole body and down my spine. Then he look straight at me with his deer eyes. My eyes wondered to his plump, pink lips. Luhan's mouth curve into a grin. He lower my hand and entwine his fingers in mine, back to watching TV.

"Where were we?" I asked.

"He got shot. The hunters thought he was an animal." Luhan replied, sipping his orange juice.

I gasped. "What?! No~~~!!!!" I sat up from my seat, watching him die in the hunter's arms. The hunters was apologizing and they regret it. More tears came out as I sniffed. "Why~~?!"

Luhan's arm went around my shoulders and my head rest upon his shoulders. I'm trying not to cry so much in front of him. I'm so embarrassed. "You're so emotional . . ." he said. Then I heard him mumbling, "Sometimes I wondered how you will do when I leave . . ."

I looked up at him, completely confused. "Wha-what d-do you mean . . . ?"

He snapped back out to reality and glance at me, "What? Nothing. Did I say something?"

I shook my head, "N-no . . ."

Something is definitely going on, he's hiding something from me, I thought to myself.

______________________________________

When Luhan left, Kevin came 30 minutes later. He's got a grocery bag hanging on his shoulders. "Wassup~~" he spoke in a different language. Which I think it meant Hi.

"Ni hao~" I called as my mom opened the door for him. Jia went to greet Kevin.

Kevin came in holding Jia's tiny hand and sat on the sofa across from me. My eyes widened at the grocery bag as he put it down on the coffee table. "What's in there??" I asked.

"Are you curious?" Kevin smirked.

I pout. "Forget it, I'm not curious."

"Hey~!" Kevin chuckled. "I was just kidding. I bought snacks for us." Then he take out a chocolate bar and open it for me. I took the chocolate bar and bite a corner. "Good? Was it your favorite?"

"Mm! It's great. You still knows that it was my favorite?"

"Of course! You're the little sister I know everything about." 

I grinned happily at him, "Thanks for this."

"How's your ankle?" Kevin asked.

"It's doing fine. Just three more weeks." I made a face.

"Why the face?" He asked, as he remove the candy from the wrapper and gave it to Jia.

"I had to wait three whole weeks, or until my ankle recovers completely, so I could kick that soccer ball again." I said, as I took another bite of my chocolate.

"It's okay," he said, propping his elbows on his knees. "I know you can wait." I nodded. After 15 minutes of watching TV, laughing, Kevin spoke, "Uh . . . you know, umm--- Luhan . . ." I stare at him, waiting. "Nevermind."

I smiled and turn my attention back to TV. But it's not the TV that I'm focusing on.  

There's something about Luhan, something that they shared and they're not able to tell me. Surely, it was Luhan's problem but he's not telling me, I thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

something is going on~~!!!!! 

Im sure you all had guess it. Don't spoil it. Meili must not know yet!

 

New chapter maybe tomorrow 'cause I have school. :( and :)