Chapter 09

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 Chapter 09 

Kris sighed as he gave Claire a last hug. "This will be our last meeting for a while." He tells her. Claire nods. "I know...I'll be the first person at your fan sign after you debut." She smiles. 

Kris laughs. "I'll look forward to it baby." He pulls away. "Only 2 more years..." He tells her. "Wait for me." 

 

Claire forces a smile as she watches him walk away. She's been taking acting classes for a while, why is it so hard to portray someone who's happy right now? She watched Kris step into the plane. "I should be happy for him." She whispers. "Why do I feel so sad?" Claire asks herself. She covers her face for a few seconds to collect herself. 

Joseph walked up behind her and looked around. Dammit. Kris left already. He turned to Claire and pulled her into a hug. "Baby girl, child listen to me okay. I'm sad too..." He pouted. "Ah...Didn't get to say good bye." He shrugged it off. "Boo thang would've probably ran away even faster." 

Claire wiped her eyes and dug into her purse. "Here." She gave him a photo card of Kris he had taken earlier. 

Joseph took it and turned it around. 

Take care of Claire 

Kris 

He smiled. "Aww...He signed it." 

"Aren't you gonna...flip out or something because Kris touched this?"

Joe pouted once again. "Ahh hey's already taken...happily taken with someone so beautiful. I don't have a chance. I have moved on okay."

Claire let out a laugh. "To who?" 

Joe looked up and stretched his arms out. "I don't know him, I haven't met him before, his name is Yixing and he's some Tumblr Guy...I'll build up the courage someday to leave a message in his ask." 

"Yixing..." Claire turned and looked around. Her tears seemed to be nonstop, "What a small world." She whispered. Claire's not going to lie, she missed Exo M so much. She missed Tao the most, he was like an older brother to her. He missed Chen's trolls and Lay's forgetfulness. She missed Xiumin's cooking. She missed Luhan and his hello kitty collection. She missed everything about them. 

 

They sat down at a nearby Starbucks. Claire dug out her phone and looked through her contacts. Maybe its time to give them a call, yeah? She thought as she scrolled through the pictures. 

Joe came back with two green tea fraps. "Who are you calling?" 

Claire smiled when someone picked up. "Lay?" 

"Claire!!! Oh my Gosh! What the heck! I thought you forgot about us..." Lay screamed over the phone. 

"Hey." She smiled. "I miss you guys a lot."

"I miss you too." Lay said quietly. "Xiumin hyung can't cook that often because we're so busy. I'll kill to have your kim-bap again." He whined. 

"2 years Lay, 2 years. Just wait...I'll be done with school then also." She said. 

Joe eyed the phone, who's this Lay person? He wondered. 

 

***

"Can I talk to Tao?" She asked. 

"He's in the middle of a rapping session...He'll be done in a few minutes." Luhan chirped over the phone. Everyone had talked to her, it had been a few hours already, Joe was asleep on the table on top of his iPad. His frap was long gone and it was getting pretty dark out. 

Claire grabbed her bag and tapped his shoulder. They walked home as Claire talked to Tao.

"TAOZI!!" She squealed. 

"Hey Claire Bear! How's acting school? I miss you and your smoothies...Kris at making green juice." He mumbled. "Is he on his way?" 

"Yeah...Kris is on his way back home. Acting school is fun...I miss you guys though." She said for the 5th time. "You guys have your phones ...?"

"Manager gave them back to us...We didn't know if we should call you or not because you seemed so busy. There are a ton of pictures on the web of you and this guy though. They say his name is Joseph?" 

"Oh yeah, I have classes with him. We're roommates."

"GASP. What."

"Calm down, nothing happened. He's gay for Lay." Claire laughed as she opened the door to their house. She dragged a half asleep Joe into the bathroom and threw a pair of boxers at him. "Knock yourself out...wait, not really..." The door closed. "Joe if you pass out in the shower I don't know CPR." She teased.

"Anyway, yeah, university life is interesting..." Claire chuckled. 

"How so?" Tao asked. 

"You'll see when you enter college someday." She said. 

 

Their 3 hour conversation ended when Tao hung up. "Claire I gotta go...we're going out for dinner and my phone has 4% battery!" 

"Have fun okay?" 

"I will, text us! We'll answer...it won't disturb us...promise!" 

 

Claire sat on the couch. They got their phones back  a while ago...Then why hasn't Kris been contacting me more often? She gulped. Is there another girl?" 


✎Author's note 

❝Kris...is there something you wanna tell us? 

Leave a comment!  :0

By the way, I have a new story out: Click here please