Chapter 16

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 16

Kris glared at Tao from across the living room. Tao seemed fine, which wasn't surprising since he was a martial artist. Xiumin sat next to Kris and wrapped his wrist up. Poor guy tried to punch Tao and ended up denting the wall. 

"What the ?" Kris muttered while Xiumin iced his wrist. 

"I'm sorry for kissing her." Tao mumbled. "I'm sorry we like each other." He whispered. He stared at the ground. Manager sat next to him and patted his shoulder while the rest of Exo held Kris down. 

"What happened in the first place?" Chen asked.

"I was at the dorm, and somehow ended up having a heart to heart conversation with her roommate. He's good at making people talk." Tao mumbled. "Then my feelings came out, Claire somehow heard...I don't know how because I swear she was sleeping. Then, it just happened. We went on a date and stuff. Our first and last date." Tao said. 

"SON OF A ." Kris growled. "YOU KNOW I LOVE HER, AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE WITH HER RIGHT NOW. WE JUST ENDED TWO YEARS LIKE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SAY ANYTHING."

Luhan sighed. "Maybe you guys should just take a little break, don't take it out on Tao because Claire liked him too. Take a break, it's not so bad. Then maybe you'll see each other again and all the feelings will come back."

"When will that be?" Lay asked. "Debut, promotions, comebacks, schedules, it'll take a few years. Quite a few years." He said.

"If you love someone enough you'll wait a long as needed if you want to see them." Manager said. "Kris remember what Claire wanted you to do? She wanted you to forget about her for a little and focus on her career. Think of it as her trying to help you. And Tao! Really? You know better then to confess and accept your best friend's girlfriend's feelings! Let alone kiss her!" 

Chen made a 'T' with his hands. "Guys chill! It's late, let's get some rest. We can talk about this tomorrow. Kris needs alone time." He said.

 

***

"CLAIRE, WHAT? SAY THAT AGAIN. SAY IT AGAIN." Joe exclaimed with his hands on his cheeks.

"I kinda broke up with him."

"KINDA?"

"I asked for a break...It's gonna be a long one." Claire sighed as she sat on the couch next to him. 

"WHAT THE HELL..." Joe covered his face. 

"We don't see each other much anyway, what's the point. I hope we're still good friends in the future." She said.

"GOOD FRIENDS? FOR GOD'S SAKE CLAIRE, YOU GUYS WENT OUT FOR TWO YEARS AND EVEN ED. WHAT. YOU DON'T JUST THROW THIS AWAY. YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH HIM, NO WAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU'RE CRAZY. CLAIRE YOU'RE NEARLY SIX FEET TALL, YOU'RE A CENTIMETER TALLER THEN ME. KRIS TOWERS OVER YOU. YOU GUYS ARE BEST FRIENDS...AND LOVERS. KRIS SINGS, RAPS, DANCES, WHATEVER. HE'S A GOOD GUY. WHY'D YOU EVEN...WHERE WILL YOU FIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT?"

"Are you just saying this because you're gay and Kris is a 'piece of hot'?" Claire asked. 

"Oh my goodness, I can't with you. Maybe you just need to see him. Long distance relationships aren't easy, maybe if you see him all those memories and feelings will flood back into you." Joe said.

"What are you? My therapist?"

"Hey I know you're getting a little ticked off because I'm telling you what to do but Claire, let me tell you something; you still love Kris." Joe snapped.

 

Claire rolled her eyes and went to her room. 

 

Joe sat outside and cried into a bowl of noodles. Yep, right after Claire left his manliness went down the drain. "Why'd they end things? I liked them together." He sobbed. 

 

 

Kris sat on his bed. The moonlight poured into his room, it was around three in the morning and he couldn't sleep knowing Claire liked someone else. 

"Joe went into depression when his father passed away." He whispered. "So is this what it feels like?" Kris asked himself. 


✎Author's note 

❝ You thought they'd end up together just because the title reads "I Love you, Kris Wu" ? lol. You know, it could become "I Loved You, Kris Wu."

>:D 

Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur

New Story on my second account: The Hunger Games