Chapter 23

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 23

 

Claire stepped into the practice room; it’s been years since she’s been here. Four whole years since she’s seen the sky blue wall paper filled with clouds.

 

Exo M had come to practice here; they were going to SM’s big practice room in a few hours. They were here to promote with Exo K as a whole.

 

She took a deep breath as she looked around and remembered what each member would be doing in their free time.

 

 Lay would be sitting over them with his laptop on his blog with Luhan next to him.

 

Xiumin would be working hard on his dance moves over there; Chen would be on the phone with Eunmi. He always sat by the window.

 

Kris would be curled up in a ball in the corner sleeping and Tao? He’d be knocked out on the floor with a bag of chips. She chuckled and walked towards the boys. Kris was with the manager and Sooman, they were discussing future plans and shows. The meeting would be over in about twenty minutes but that didn’t stop her from hanging out with the boys. Just like the old times.

 

“I haven’t seen Kris smile like that in a long time.” Luhan said as Claire sat down next to him.

 

“You regret taking a break don’t you?!” Chen chirped.

 

She chuckled. “I wish I never put him through that.” Claire admitted.

 

Xiumin laid on the cold floor and chuckled. “At least the both of you are happy now.” Then he sat up and paused.

 

Lay looked over to Tao. He nudged Claire. “Taozi.” He whispered.

 

Claire looked over to Tao who was in a corner with headphones on. She stood up and walked over to him, took a seat and smiled. “Hey…” She mumbled.

 

“Sorry for kissing you. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it…seriously. Kris already tried to beat the out of me. I don’t fight girls. I don’t wanna get beat up.” Tao said really fast.

 

Claire laughed and pushed him. Tao fell over. “Cheer up man, it’s Christmas.”

 

“Kris is lucky to have you home for Christmas isn’t he…” Tao sighed.

 

“I’m sorry for leading you on; I didn’t know what was wrong with me.” Claire mumbled.

 

“You were so in love with Kris and wanted to see him so badly. I was the closest thing to him at the time. It’s okay…I understand.” Tao smiled. “At least you guys are happy. I was so sad seeing him like that. I felt so guilty.”

 

“Everything’s fine now…so chill.” Claire laughed. “Gosh, you’re so tensed up its adorable.”

 

“Who’s adorable?!” Kris said as he came in. He sat down next to Claire.

 

She got up and laughed. “Taozi’s adorable.” She teased. “I’m gonna go see Kai. See y’all at the SM practice room later.”

 

“Ya! Don’t do anything.”

 

“We’re dancing Kris, calm down.” Claire laughed before grabbing her bags.

 

 

“Whoa! You got so good!” Kai panted as he took a break. Claire had her sweat pants and tank top on. She danced with a snap back just like Kai usually did. His habits were so easy to catch onto.

 

“Obviously. I danced almost every day for Victoria’s Secret. Every model had their secrets, majority of our angels use ballet. I just dance until I pass out.” Claire giggled.

 

“Are you free in March? Exo’s having a concert with F(x). All of our previous albums we’ve had, EXO M’s already released them. Can you believe it’s been a year since they debuted? Its crazy how time flies. After our December comeback we’re getting ready for the concert. You gotta come!” Kai said.

 

Claire scratched her head. “I don’t know…I got all these…Let’s see, I’m filming a movie and a drama all of January and February. Then Victoria’s Secret’s releasing a new line of outfits in March so…Maybe? I don’t know. I might be able to, our fashion show’s only two days but then there’s special events and …Oh Gosh I got that Vogue photo shoot also.”

 

“Busy woman eh?” Kai teased. “It’s in the middle of March, you probably could make it.”

“Hopefully.”

 

A few hours later, Exo M walked into the practice room to see Kai and Claire dancing to Taeyang’s Ringa Linga. The two finished and high fived before sitting down in exhaustion. “Should’ve filmed that…we looked boss.” Kai said.

 

Claire laughed. “Maybe I’ll dance it at the concert or something.”

 

“Concert ideas already?” Xiumin asked.

 

Kris grinned. “I already have one.”


✎Author's note 

Oh Kris what are you up to...

❝ MERRY KRISMAS

I hope SanTAO Claus gets you what you want lol 

Find me on Facebook | Tumblr |Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur

Check this out please: Elysium

 

.