Chapter 17

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 17

Claire walked into the Victoria’s Secret building in L.A with a gloomy face on. She had gotten so used to seeing Kris’s face in the morning, today; she woke up to the boring old iPhone wallpaper when her alarm went off.

Yep, it did feel quite weird to be single after so long but change can’t be that bad...right?

She sighed and stared down at her phone. It was painful deleting all of those pictures; they were still going to be memories on her laptop anyway. “Claire!” Miranda instantly snapped her back into reality. “It’s your turn to get your hair done!” She said.

Claire nodded and took her hoodie off. She didn’t even notice it was Kris’s.

“Honey you okay?” Her hair stylist noticed how quiet she was.

She nodded. “Kris and I…ended things.”

“Don’t say that baby, don’t.” The lady said as she combed her hair out. “It’s not too bad to take a break but ending things like that…it’s sad to think about.” She said. “Tell you what; I’ve been in a long distance relationship before. My husband does real estate so he’s never really home. He’s always in different places selling buildings. Taking a break in a relationship isn’t bad, honey don’t think about breaking up.” She said as she ran a curling iron down one strand of Claire’s hair.

“We don’t even talk or anything. What’s the point? We’ve grown apart.”

“That I understand, you being a model and an actress while he’s a singer. I understand it’s hard to meet up and such but lovers will do anything to be with each other. Yes?”

Claire nodded. “I still won’t see him for another …I’d say three years? I don’t know anymore.” She mumbled. “And Kai is still so cute.”

“Kai is a fan crush. You probably have 15 more of them Kris knows about.”

Claire nodded and smiled a bit. “He knows about my fan crushes.” She giggled.

“See what I mean about you two?”

Claire turned around. “What if all of this…is just the results of two best friends being together?”

“They say if you’re lucky if your soul mate, lover and best friend are the same person.” Her stylist winked.

Claire turned back around and faced the mirror. “Hm…”

 

Joe woke up in the morning buried in his sheets. “Oh! It’s so nice and toasty in here. What time is it?” He beamed as he reached for his phone. “THE IT’S ALREADY 3 IN THE AFTERNOON WHY DIDN’T CLAIRE WAKE ME UP I’M GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS- OH IT’S SATURDAY.” He said loudly.

He walked into the living room and hugged himself. “Kinda breezy in here you know…” The voice in the back of his head told him to stop talking to himself and to put a shirt on.

“Claire?” He peeked into her room. He wondered the dorm until he found a pink post-it note on the fridge. “Have a schedule today. Be back for dinner. Don’t worry, I got us covered. Alex wants to meet you at the movies at 3:30. Catching Fire came out! Have fun without me!

Joe jumped when he noticed he only had 30 minutes to get ready. “Lord! You want me to get ready within 30 minutes AND get to the movie theater? What the?!” He scrambled into his room to get ready.

Surprisingly, he got to the movie theater in one piece. “Damn I look pretty good for just 10 minutes of styling.” He slicked his messy hair back just to have his bangs cover his face again.  

 

Lay woke up at five in the morning. “Whoa, what am I doing at this ungodly hour?” He asked himself as he wondered around. Winter was around the corner and he was freezing. He scratched his head as he stared at the iPad looking thing on the wall. “Okay this apparently controls the heat…How the heck do I use it?”

After ten minutes of rearranging the temperature, Lay nodded to himself as he felt the house warm up. It wasn’t long before Luhan came screaming out of his room. He jumped around and fell on the floor rolling around. “AH AH AH HOT HOT HOT. WHAT THE SHI- OW. WHAT THE.”

Lay ran over to him. “Luhan?”

“MY JEANS ARE SO HOT. WHO TURNED THE HEAT ON SO HIGH? OWWW THE METAL PART IS BURNING ME.” He screamed.

“What’s so high about 75 degrees?” Lay asked as he pointed to the heat monitor.

“YOU IDIOT THAT’S IN CELSIUS NOT FAHRENHEIT GOSH I’M GONNA KILL YOU.”

Xiumin walked out of the shower. “Is it me or was it extra steamy in there?”

Chen walked around the house touching the heaters and yelping in pain. “If Eunmi was here, she’d laugh and call me an idiot before icing my finger tips.” He frowned.

Tao snuggled up on the couch and drank a cup of coffee. He needed the extra energy, tonight; they were pulling an all nighter just so that they can prerecord their songs.

Kris walked out of his room with his messy locks of brown hair. He watched As Chen walked around burning his finger tips. Tao was on the couch while Xiumin had a puddle around him from his shower. Luhan was on the floor rolling around while Lay was running all over the place looking for the manager who was out getting breakfast.

Kris sighed and went back to his room for some more sleep. He was 100% done with the 5 lil s he had to deal with. “I wish Claire was here…She could definitely handle these 5 morons.” He mumbled. 


✎Author's note 

❝Tbh I'm having one of those moments when I don't know if I'm supposed to be laughing or crying.

Find me on Facebook | Tumblr

Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur

New Story on my second account: The Hunger Games