Chapter 07

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 07 

"HOLY , WHO IS THAT FINE PIECE OF HOT YOU'RE TALKING TO CLAIRE?!" Joseph exclaimed. 

Kris shrunk back in fear. He's gay...for me. 

Claire laughed on the other side. "Joe, he's Kris...my boyfriend." 

Joe nodded and waved hi. "Oh um, well, hi...I'm Joseph Thao, Claire's roommate." He blushed. "You're cute."

Kris nodded. "Thank you..." He eyed Claire and started speaking Korean. "He likes me!" 

She laughed. "Should I be jealous?"

"Should I be scared?" 

Joe pouted. "Eh...That's not fair..I don't speak Chinese." 

Claire laughed. "It's Korean Joe, Korean." 

"Well um, actually, I have to meet up with some friends so...see ya tonight!" He waved bye to Claire as he grabbed his hoodie and left. 

 

"Aww....Josephine is jealous." Claire watched him leave. 

"Josephine?"

"That's what I call him, I swear, he acts like a girl sometimes." She chuckled. "I heard him the other night talking to Alex about some ulzzang named Yixing." Then it hit her. "Yixing. Yixing...Lay? Lay's an ulzzang?" 

Kris nodded. "What do you think he does on that Tumblr account of his?" He chuckled. "Anyway, yeah?"

"He was like...Oh my God, you don't understand Alex...Yixing is so hot like I can't right now. My feels are everywhere!" Claire laughed. "Then there was poor Alex on the other line, he was so confused. He was like you can't what? Feels? Huh?

Kris smiled. "You were like that when Exo finally came back with Wolf..Remember?" 

She rolled her eyes. "And I still am! Kai is so y." She teased. 

Kris puffed up his cheeks. "I'm ier."

"Really? This is ier?" She imitated his puffy cheeks. 

Kris laughed. "You're so cute, Bear." He sighed. "I wish I could visit."

"I wish you did." Claire mumbled. 

"Wait, I'm gonna switch rooms. I really shouldn't be in Luhan's room going through his teddy bear collection." He grinned. 

Claire eyed the background which seemed awfully familiar. Hasn't she seen that somewhere before?" 

"There. Welcome to my room..." He said. "It's not the best, I wish it looked like my bedroom back home." He sighed. 

"Show me around." Claire smiled. DING DONG.

"Sur- someone's at the door..." 

Play This 

Claire left her Macbook to get the door. 

She opened the door to see Kris standing there with a gucci duffel bag which was probably stolen from Tao's closet full of gucci bags. "Claire Bear." 

"KRIS." She squealed and threw her arms around him. 

He laughed and hugged her tightly lifting her slightly off the ground. Kris buried his face into the crook of her shoulder and inhaled her scent. "Hey baby." He mumbled. 

Claire didn't know what to say or feel. She's been wanting to be in his arms so badly for the pass year and its finally happening. "Is this real?" She looked up at him. 

Kris kissed her. "Of course it is." 

"I missed you so much..." She mumbled. 

Kris fixed her bangs. "I'm gonna be here in L.A for 3 days." He grinned. "SHINee's having a world tour and their first stop is L.A...Lay's dancing for them in their concert so manager let us all off for a few days. We told him we were gonna come here to support Lay...Well, everyone else is but you know, I'm here! Ain't nobody got time for SHINee when my girl's here!" He smirked. "Lay's probably sweating his off right now dancing, how fun." 

Claire laughed. "Wait..didn't you see Joe on the way out?" 

"Joe? No...I was outside in the backyard. I did hear the door slam though." He turned around and showed Claire the mini iPad in his back pocket. "You didn't think I was actually in the dorms with my laptop right?" 

Claire rolled her eyes. "Should've told me." She whined and pulled her hood over her head as she pulled him into the penthouse. "I look..." She shuddered.

"Insanely beautiful." He teased and pulled her hood down. Claire pulled out her phone. "Hey..Joe?" 

"Yessss Claire my dear?" Said a voice on the other side.

"He's really...flamboyant." Claire whispered to Kris. "Oh hey, my boyfriend...came over unexpectedly. Haha. So, don't get freaked out if you see luggage in the living room." 

"OH. MY. GOD. YOU MEAN...GIRL, YOU MEAN THAT PIECE OF HOT ON YOUR MACBOOK?" 

She laughed. "Hahaha, yeah."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. INTRODUCE ME...ARE YOU NOT GONNA INTRODUCE ME? RUDEEE."

"I'll do it when you get home."

"CLAIREEEE."

"See you after class,Joe." She laughed. 

 

Kris's eyes were huge. 

"Yes babe, he likes you." Claire giggled. "Here's my room." 

"I didn't bring my pjs..."

"So? You always sleep half ." She said.

"...THIS IS ONE OF THE TIMES WHERE I DON'T WANNA BE HALF ." He hollered. 

"Kris stop freaking out." 

"HE'S GONNA ME IN MY SLEEP."

"There's a lock on my door." 

"IS THIS HOW YOU WANT ME TO LOSE MY ITY?" He cupped his cheeks. 

"KRIS YOU AREN'T A ." Claire reminded him. 

"I'M STILL SCARED." He choked out. 

 

***

Ding dong. "Claire? I forgot my keys...open up." 

Kris gulped. Claire was in the shower and he was indeed walking around the over heated pent house wearing nothing but his jeans. "..."

"Claire? Are you there? Oh come on! Out of all times you're out! I'm cold.." Joe whimpered on the other side. 

Kris braced himself and opened the door. "Hi...You must be Joe."

"ERH MY GOD. KRIS WU? HI THERE. HI. YES I'M JOE. I'M JOE." 

He chuckled. "You are really something huh.." 

 

Claire came out of the shower with her tank top and sweats on. "Oh Joseph's back. How's Kris in person?" She teased.

"So flawless." Joe flipped his hand. "Hey there boo thang." He winked.

Kris smile  uncomfortably. "Yeah...hey." 

 

That night, Kris was in Claire's room. They were huddled under the blankets as they watched the Titanic.

 

Then there was Joe in the other room. 


"No Alex, I'm not overreacting." He snapped. 

Alex sighed. "Must you phone me at 2 AM every time something happens?" 

"You don't understand...every guy I like is either half way across the world, taken or straight!" He complained. 


✎Author's note 

❝Gotta love Joe! XD

By the way, I have a new story out: Click here please