Chapter 08

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

*Rated M for language. 

 Chapter 08 

"We're not gonna see each other for a while." Kris said to Claire as the movie ended. They were both drenched in their own tears and still were under the blankets. "SHINee's going on vacation after their world tour and Girl's Generation is preparing for a comeback. FX is still promoting and Super Junior is on a break." He sighed. "Intense training until New Years. I don't know if I'll get my phone back or not." He mumbled. 

Claire shook her head. "It's fine...don't think about me. Do what you need to do...Focus on your career." She said. 

"You're so selfless." He whispered. "That's one of the things I love about you." Kris smiled. 

"Don't forget to watch me when I do shows." Claire leaned into his chest. 

"This might sound really weird, but, I've actually subscribed to like Vogue catalog and Victoria Secret's magazines so when the mail dude comes and I open the door and he hears all the other guys, he looks at me all weird." He chuckled. "You looked amazing in the catalog from last month." He grins. 

Claire laughs. "Are you the only one who looks at them?"

"Luhan's really interested...Don't you wish you confessed to him during the school year?" He . "LuAire doesn't sound so bad."

Claire nudged his shoulder. "You saying that you wouldn't mind if Luhan and I would go out?"

"Ahhh no." He shook his head. "But didn't you like him?"

"I did, but then this giant named Kris came crashing into my crush list." Claire laughed. 

"Hey! I'm not even that tall!" 

"Are you kidding? The height difference between you and Chen is hilarious!" 

Kris pulled her into his arms. "Hush, go to sleep. You have class tomorrow." 

"Okay giant."

"Night Claire Bear." 

Kris paused. "Agh! Joe might come in and me. I'm telling you, this is gonna be the worse way to lose it!" 

Claire pulled the blankets over them. "You're not even a !" 

 

Joe sat outside in the hallways and flinched at Claire's statement. "He isn't? MY BABY ISN'T?" He grabbed his phone and his jacket. "This calls for a walk." 

 

***

"OH MY GOD WHAT." Alex answered the phone.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING."

"WHY DID YOU CALL ME 56 TIMES. IT'S 4:30 IN THE MORNING YOU IDIOT." Alex hollered over the phone.

"KRIS AND CLAIRE ALREADY DID IT. WHAT IS THIS. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE WITH KRIS." 

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW."

"...I HAPPENED TO BE OUTSIDE IN THE HALLWAY WHEN THEY WERE IN THEIR ROOM TALKING ABOUT ME."

"YOU WERE CREEPING!"

"I WASN'T."

"JOE."

"WHATEVER."

Alex rolled his eyes. "...HEY ARE YOU WEARING PINK BOXERS WITH CHERRIES ON THEM?"

"DUDE WHAT THE ..HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

"OH MY GOD...ARE YOU WALKING AROUND CAMPUS HALF ."

"I'M NOT I HAVE MY JACKE- HOW DO YOU KNOW."

"I SEE YOU HOLY CRAP...HAHAHAHAHA."

"ACK I FORGOT I WASN'T WEARING CLOTHES." Joe freaked out and took his jacket off, wrapping it around his waist, he dropped his phone and ran back to the dorm. 

"What an idiot." Alex said as he watched him run back.

 

The next morning, Kris walked Claire to class, despite all the cameras pointed at them, he didn't really care. "Babe, I look fabulous right?"

"Oh, totally."

"Clairee..."

"You look fine, okay?" 

Kris stopped walking when he stepped on something. "Huh?" He looked down. "Hey isn't that Joe's phone?"

Claire picked it up. She unlocked it and scrolled through the contacts. "Why yes it is...Babe, can you return it to him?" 

"Cla-"

"Pleaseeeeee." She asked.

"Anything for you, Bear." He said.

 

***

"AHHHHHHH." Joe came storming into Alex's dorm.

His roommate was out as usual while he was studying for a quiz. "The lord is testing me. JOSEPH WHAT." Alex turned around.

Joe jumped around happily as he held up his phone. "HEY REMEMBER WHEN I INBOXED  YOU ON FACEBOOK ABOUT THE WHOLE CAMPUS KNOWING ABOUT ME RUNNING AROUND HALF AT 4 IN THE MORNING? WELL IT WAS SO FREAKING WORTH IT."

"Huh?"

"KRIS FOUND MY PHONE AND HE RETURNED IT TO ME...I'M NEVER WASHING THIS AGAIN. OHHH MY GOSH, KRIS..KRIS WU TOUCHED IT. KRIS BOO THANG TOUCHED THIS."

Alex stood up, grabbed his phone, ripped the cover off and ran into the bathroom. "REVENGE MOTHER ER. CALLING ME 56 TIMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Joseph shrieked a girly shriek as he pounded on the bathroom door. "ALEX WHAT ARE YOU DOING. KRIS'S FINGER PRINT IS ON THAT."

Alex came out and held up the case. "Smells like berries." He gave it to Joe and went back to studying. 

Joe sat on the floor and a threw a tantrum. "WAAAAH....KRIS TOUCHED THIS YOU BASTARD AND YOU WASHED IT...YOU..YOU...I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE." 

Alex only laughed. "Ah...Gay people." 


✎Author's note 

❝Ah, gotta love Joe and his typical fan-girl situations.

By the way, I have a new story out: Click here please