Chapter 19

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 19

Claire sat nervously next to one of her friends, she was graduating today. Time had passed so fast, high school graduation seemed like yesterday and today she’s got a degree in acting.

She looked at Joe who was sitting a few rows in front of her, Claire smiled. Thanks for being there for me for the past few years. She thought. Claire turned twenty one last year in December. She wondered how Exo was doing. Was Xiumin eating properly? Is Lay still forgetful? Does Chen prank everyone? Does Luhan still pretend he’s manly? How was Tao? And…Kris?

Claire didn’t know if she was going to meet them again, she’s booked for three movies and four dramas already. She shrunk back in her seat and thought about all the photo shoots she had after her graduation. She was a busy woman; she probably didn’t have time for a love life.

She looked down at her phone, a text from Kai popped up on the screen.

[Kai 9:37 AM] Hi Princess! I think I see you…7th row, third from the left? Turn around and look all the way up.

Claire smiled and turned around, Kai sat next to Claire’s parents with Sehun and Chanyeol. She waved a little before replying.

[You 9:38 AM] Hey! Guys you didn’t tell me you were coming! What the hec- I missed hanging with you guys.

[Kai 9:38 AM] I heard you’re booked for the next two years already! Miss.Popular!

[You 9:39 AM] Haha, stop. I’m just blessed.

[Kai 9:40 AM] I heard about you and Kris. Really? Claire…why? You love him.

She put her phone down and sighed. Claire turned back to her friends. She honestly didn’t know how to answer his text. I’ll just tell him his message never showed up. She thought.

 

Claire stood with all her friends, her parents, some of the Exo K members, her fans and Joe outside as they took pictures. She hugged Joe tightly. “I love you Joe, thanks for being there for me all these years. I’m gonna cry if I don’t see you again.” Claire said as she threw her arms around him.

“Aww baby of course. I’ll always be by your side. How would you do life without this sack of fabulousness next to you?” Joe flipped his hair and patted her back. “It still bothers me that you’re taller than me with heels on.”

Sehun held up Claire’s phone as he snapped a picture of Claire kissing Joe on the cheek. Joe had his pedo grin on as he flashed a peace sign. The caption read “One of my best friends.” With a heart next to it.

Chanyeol helped put all the presents in the car as Kai signed autographs.

 

Joe and Claire’s stuff are all packed up; their dorm is empty once again. “I wonder who’s gonna live here for the next 4 years.” Claire said.

Joe shrugged. “Who knows?”  

He secretly smiled to himself. I think I have Kris’s number somewhere still. Haha, Claire Bear still doesn’t realize that one of her upcoming dramas is going to be filmed in Seoul. Now I just gotta hope that Exo or at least Exo M comes to Korea. I need to get them back together. He sighed. I can only hope for the best you know.

 

The two hugged once again, Joe was going back to Alaska for a few days while Claire was visiting Seoul again. She had quite a few photo shoots and commercials there.

“I’ll see you in New York okay?” Joe smiled. “See ya!”

 

Claire bit her nails while she was on the plane, she wondered how Seoul was. She hadn’t been there in so long, how was the house like? Kai sat next to her and smiled. “You okay?”

“I just…Don’t know what to expect, I haven’t seen Korea in so long.” She pretended to laugh. Luckily, Kai didn’t notice she was faking a smile.

 

Claire put headphones on and turned to the side.

 

Claire took a walk down the streets of Seoul. Her stomach flip flopped every time she walked past a place that held memories of her and Kris.

 

She walked pass their favorite Dukbokki place and walked in. Claire walked to their usual table and looked at the walls full of messages. She looked for theirs and read the message from four years ago when they were 17 and hopelessly in love. Claire and Kris here! Happy One Month!

She almost laughed. Claire sighed. She was really happy back then was she?

 

Claire called Eunmi out, the two walked together and caught up with each other. They even stopped at Claire’s advertisements. There were dozens of them blown up on walls and in front of beauty stores.

 

“Claire…About Kris. Do you still have feelings for him?”

Claire turned to Eunmi and shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t think so.” She mumbled. 


✎Author's note 

Find me on Facebook | Tumblr

Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur

Check this out please: Elysium