Chapter 27

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 27

The audience roared when Kris slipped the ring on. After posing for the camera, he held her hand and walked her backstage before coming out again to perform with Exo. The show was nearly coming to an end, there were only twenty minutes left and Claire only had one more outfit to wear. She thought it was odd how she got paired with a white lace outfit. Her wings for the finale were feathery and the veil like material that flowed from the back of her wings resembled a wedding dress. Did they know? 

 

After the final walk down the runway, all the models backstage flew to see the engagement ring. "Oh my God, when is the wedding?" Alessandra asked. 

"Jesus how many carats is that?" Joe asked. "Like 56?" 

Lay laughed. "Guys, take note. Are you taking notes on how to propose to your future wife?" 

Chen chuckled. "I am I am!" 

Joe frowned. "But...I don't ...I'm not gonna...I'm gay." 

Lay turned over. "I like my rings sliver." He winked. 

While Joe nearly passed out, the questions went on.

"WELL? Am I invited?" Suho popped out of no where.

Claire laughed. "Of course you are." 

 

The director came back stage and noticed how none of the models changed from their outfits, the sparkly uniform Exo wore didn't help with the situation. "Uh...Y'all having some weird or..."

Miranda flew up and waved her arms around. The models all went in different directions to change back into their normal clothing while Exo left Claire and Kris alone.

"Are you for real about Laura Wu?" Claire asked.

"Laura Juliana Wu." Kris corrected. "And yes, I want a baby girl." 

The two stood in front of the mirror, Kris had one arm around her waist and the other was holding her hand. "Who do you think the baby would look like? She would have your eyes." 

"Whoa, already thinking about this stuff?" Claire chuckled.

"When I saw you that day when I moved in...I was like hot damn Claire. You're like a Greek goddess. But you're annoying and ugh. Then, I don't know...as the days passed; I kinda wanted to be with you more and more. Then I saw everything...I saw the kids, the wedding...us." Kris blushed red. 

Claire stood in front of him and grabbed his hands. His right was in her right and his left in her left. Claire crossed her arms slightly and looked in the mirror. "I thought you were so hot when I first saw you after all those years." She laughed. "I still have your picture from fifth grade. You looked like someone from the hood. Thug life!" 

Kris frowned in the mirror. "No...stop. Don't remind me." 

Claire looked up and turned to him. With a kiss, she silenced him.

 

"Oh my God." Kris whispered.

"What?" Claire pulled back.

"I am beyond the luckiest guy in the world." 

 

The next couple of months was all wedding planning. Exo was quite involved, well...kinda.

"I think there should be a poster of me like in the back." Sehun said. "Just because I'm that beautiful."

"Claire boo, do you want gay strippers for your bachelorette party?" Joe walked around with a clip board in hand. There wasn't much written on it, it just made him feel smart and special. Because, well, clipboard. Do I need to say more? 

"Are you stupid? She obviously wants a mix of straight dudes and gay dudes. Just make sure they're all wearing sparkly undies." Chen laughed.

Suho rolled his eyes. "Can you guys stop? Anyway, I was thinking rose petals down the middle. Yes?" 

Kris clicked his pen and thumbed him up. "Oh yes." While the guys were planning the wedding, Claire was getting her dress fitted. Eunmi sat in the dressing room with her glasses on, she judged each and every dress Claire wore. 

 

"This is hard! You're a model...freaking everything looks good on you." 

"Are you kidding? This thing makes me look like a block of cream cheese!" Claire looked in her reflection. "I want to try the next one." 

 

***

"GACK." Eunmi choked on her own breath. "YO. CLAIRE WU. THAT...THAT IS THE DRESS. OH MY GOD. HOLY ING CHEESE NUGGET. YES. THAT IS THE DRESS."

Claire looked at the mirror. "It's perfect." She whispered. 

"DAMN RIGHT IT IS. YEAH THEN YOUR HAIR PARTED IN THE MIDDLE, KRIS LIKES IT IN THE MIDDLE. SOFT WAVES DOWN YOUR BACK. A VEIL OBVIOUSLY AND THEN A ING TIARA ON TOP. LIGHT MAKE-UP AND PALE PINK LIPS. JESUS. YOU WILL LOOK AMAZING."

Claire laughed. "You're liking this more then me!" 

Eunmi sat back down. "Oh lord, I'm gonna sob so hard at your wedding." 

Claire glanced at her. "Remember how hard I cried when Chen proposed? That was a lot...now imagine your wedding." 

"Oh stop." She giggled.

 

On the way back to the SM building, Claire went to get the boys bubble tea. As Eunmi walked into the building, she paused and immediately regretted coming back alone. "Oh my God no." 

She took small steps into the building and inched her way into the practice room.

 

Claire got back a few minutes after and laughed as she watched a few feet behind Eunmi by the door.

"TAO STOP." 

"NO YOU STOP. WHAT THE ." 

"EUNMIIII."

Eunmi sighed as she watched the boys fight over the book.

"I SAID ROSES."

"HIBISCUS." 

"WHO THE HELL USES HIBISCUS FLOWERS AT A WEDDING?"

"WELL WE CAN BE THE FIRST YOU PRICK."

"EUNMI NO TELL HIM ROSES. EUNMIIIII." Chen's high pitched screaming made her face palm.

Claire shook her head. "Oh some things will never change." 


✎Author's note 

❝ As "I Love You, Kris Wu" is winding down, please check out my new fanfic starring Baekhyun and you : Demons

Find me on Facebook | Tumblr |Find me on instagram: @_ivysong